Please Delete

Please delete. I have found a guild!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/afrom-the-ashes-210m-tuethur-8-11est/897667

Check us out!

<Pláceholder> AOTC 2/10M looking for more for mythic roster
Raid Times: 9pm-12am EST Tues/Thur

If interested
bit.ly/3eppKnw
Recruitment Officer:
Bnet: Opticlone#1344

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/610h-monday-wednesday-raiding-guild-lfm-dps/897719

Check out <Shanghai Zen Masters>! Raid with us, and keep your weekends :slight_smile:

Greetings Pumkypewster,

< Dreamscape > is currently looking for core raid raiders to fill its roster for 9.1 and beyond. We are looking for dedicated raiders & people that like to be social. If you enjoy hanging out in discord & making friendships then we would love to talk to you!

Feel free to hit us up in the game:

Neoramuh#1528 (Neo)
Addictive#1191 (Addy/Raine)

Unbroken Alliance Established in 2010 is still looking for heroic raiders and heals currently on sire on heroic raid times are tue/wed 745pm to ten pm est. we are a no drama laid back progression grp who just want to have fun and down bosses. the thurs frid grp needs tanks, heals dps…they downed sire on normal looking to start fresh heroic progression. raid times are 745pm to ten pm est. also we do lots of mythic plus keys to help gear up the raiders. If we sound like a fit for you pst padock , Padock#11463 Or urekka , Ureka#1269. and we are looking forward to seeing u here in unbroken alliance.!!! :grin:

Hi Punky!

Stardust needs more ranged DPS, and it seems like you may be a great fit! Our raid days/times are slightly outside your stated preferences, but hopefully you have a little bit of flexibility with them!

We reformed for SL and are aiming to be a raiding guild that clears Heroic and then as many Mythics bosses as possible. Right now, we are 9/10H with many Denathrius wipes around ~14%, so getting close to a kill (hopefully!)

Raid days & times are Wed/Sun, 8:30 - 11pm EST.

If this sounds interesting to you, please contact me in-game!
Shadizar#1464

Good morning to you ^-^ As I am reading your post I am mentally checking off your list in my mind :grinning: We have no issues with BM hunters ( my co guild lead plays an amazing BM hunter ) We are currently progressing in Heroic (just started two weeks ago and are 6/10) We raid on Thursday nights @7 pm & Sat nights @8 pm (3 hrs or raid time each night) Check out our recruitment and reach out to me with any questions or to just chat !! Allumination ~ Stormrage

Hey! The [Shanghai Zen Masters] raids Monday and Wednesday 8-10pm EST.

We are still building up our group and current looking for RDPS. We are 6/10 Heroic and are actively progressing, M+ and PvP is also a focus for some of our members.

We like to enjoy raiding and are looking for laid back people that are just as interested as progressing as we are! We care more about how you act than how you play.

discord.gg/ABpSHQRaHS Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

GM:

Discord: D-Matt#8870

Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Me:

Discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

B-tag: Smoothbrain#11992

This Is The Pull would guild be interested. We are currently 8/10H and moving up quickly after a slow start to SL. Raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST (server time).

We are pretty much a bunch of degens. We are looking for more dps and it’s awesome you play BM hunter because we honestly just want people to play the specs they want and to have fun (unless it’s Survival Hunter or Demo Warlock then GTFO)!

We have an active discord, love having fun during raids, often have weekly transmog themes for raiding and we love to meme and make fun of guild members in a joking and loving way.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to contact me on discord at Tiki#8499 and we can go from there. I will more than likely respond faster there!