231 Holy Priest, 230 Destruction Warlock, and 233 Protection Pally LFG

Hello,

I am currently looking for a guild that most likely doesn’t exist considering how this game has changed over the last few years. I am going to to real with you, if you are looking for someone to alter their daily lives to meet the demands of your raiding schedule, I am not the person for you. I refuse to make this game a 2nd job. I am in the aviation industry and am constantly traveling. The good thing is, I have a lot of down time sitting in hotels which leaves me time to play. The bad, of course, is that my schedule can be somewhat random and chaotic. I have been in and out of guilds and it has never really worked out for a number of different reasons, but I think it is primarily due to my schedule. Guilds seem to want someone that I can’t be. I have tried, in the past, to adjust what I was doing to fit the guilds needs and eventually backed off considering that this is just a game and should not be stressful. I even made a guild that fit my platform which never really gained traction. With all that said, let me get to it.

What I am looking for:

• A fun guild. Too much to ask? Maybe…

• A friendly mature environment that has people on during peak times to run content with. I am not expecting people to be on during odd hours. I get it and would never be that demanding.

• A guild that runs mythic plus content when not raiding. Look, if I am in a hotel room and feel like raiding during your raiding times, I will of course consider participating, but would never expect to be taken over a core raider. To be honest, raiding is not that important to me. The return in investment is not worth the stress level.

• A relatively smaller guild. Bigger guilds would be considered, but I don’t want to feel like just a number.

What I don’t want:

• Drama

• Stress or feeling like the guild has become a 2nd job.

• A guild that already has pre-established cliques. Been there and have done that. Not interested in watching a group of 5 members run 15 keys while the rest of the guild pugs. Total BS and have no interest being a part of that.

• A guild that’s soul purpose in life is AOTC, CE, KSM, IO, etc. I get that those things have become a priority to some, but I could care less about any of it. I just want to have fun.

What you will get from me:

• A mature person who has time, although random, to devote to running content.

• Experience. Been playing this game since 2007. I know… IO is the end all be all. Not to me. Aside from game experience, I have been the GM of a relatively larger raiding guild in the past and am the GM of my current “one man” army. I have lots of time to assist with guild duties, such as recruitment. I actually enjoy the interaction with different individuals.

• Devotion to helping others. I am always willing to help a fellow guildies out. I would much rather run a lower key with a guild member than a higher pug key.

I appreciate the time it took for you to read this. I understand that finding this guild may seem like a fools errand, but the constant change from guild to guild is getting tiresome. If you think I would be a fit, please feel free to contact me. Thanks!!

• Angelus (Btag: Angeluus#11931)

Hi Angelus! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Still looking around for the right fit.

sent ya a friend request

Still on the search. Tried my own guild and didn’t have the time to cater to guild members needs and wants.

Still looking for the right fit. No, joining a guild and continuing to pug content and run solo is not the right fit.

Hello!

Your post is so thorough and thoughtful! I love it!
I’ll post our recruitment information below but a bit more about us:

We are an AOTC focused Horde guild located on Thrall. But don’t let that scare you! We are pretty laid-back and having fun is our number one priority. We want to get things done in raid, but not at the expense of having fun. We’re all adults and just want to be able to play and enjoy. Most of our members have rotating work shifts and that’s completely fine. Some of those are even raiders. They may not be able to make every raid, or stay for the whole raid, but we try to get everyone who wants to raid in. No pressure, though.

We do not believe in telling people what to play. It’s important that everyone plays what they enjoy! We do not care about your raider IO, or your progression. This is a guild for all types of players and play styles to learn and grow together. Some of our members enjoy pushing high mythic +, others like to do smaller keys.

Our numbers are smaller, but we’re all pretty close. And we goof around a lot in game and in our Discord.

Honestly, you seem to have the perfect mindset that most of us have for this guild. Please feel free to message me on Discord if you have any questions.
KyoKai#8943

Maybe we can meet your needs. It sounds like you’re looking for the right community. Let me drop our blurb:

Still looking.

See if it might be of interest to you.

Hey Prometheuus, this appears to be a fairly old post, and I see you joined a guild in late September, but if you are still looking around, maybe we can be a good fit. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested, lets chat. I sent you a Bnet request.
Good luck in your search

" ARE YOU MUSTACHE ENOUGH?"

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more friends to join us.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.
TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
(Always looking for a good tank!)
DPS with tank offspec
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest
DK
DH
Monk
Hunters
Druid
Shaman
Rogue
Warlock
Warrior
Paladin
Mage
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:

We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”