213 Havoc DH LF mythic raiding Guild

LF Mythic Raiding Guild and 10/10 H
10/10 H AOTC
Flexible Schedule
Denairus - Mal’ganis

1 Like

For your consideration! We are a newly formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. I think you’d have fun raiding with us! If you’re interested, my contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Hey there Denairus!

We would love to chat with you about adding an exceptional demon hunter to our raid roster. If our times work and we sound like a good fit for you we would love to chat. Have a great day!

===============================
Hey there Bowlumps!

I hope you are doing well, we could use an exceptional shadow priest to join our roster as we finish up castle nathria and make our push towards mythic. If we sound like a good fit and our times work please reach out to us!

=================================

Who Are We

[Supremum] is a group of returning World of Warcraft veterans who have completed Cutting Edge, Ahead of the Curve and multiple Keystone Master achievements. We are longtime players of the game for almost a decade or more looking to build a fresh team for the Shadowlands expansion. Our Discord chat is lively with various topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout various expansions and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders and high mythic key runners to our roster to build a community of like-minded players for the castle nathria raid tier and beyond.

Progression
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
10/10 Normal Nathria

Raid Times

Raid times will be on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm to 12am EST. We run M+ keys outside of raid time.

Applicant Requirements

• A minimum of 90% attendance is required to stay on the active raid roster.

• Logs of your previous raid experience or raider[dot]io, preferably from the most current Tier.

• Completion of a weekly Mythic+ of the current gear cap (+10/+15) for maximum gearing opportunities.

• A functioning headset with mic.

Guild Recruitment Needs

Role (Damage) Spec Offspec. Need
Death Knight Unholy Blood High
Hunter Marksmanship - High
Warlock Affliction - High
Mage Fire - Medium
Shaman Elemental Restoration Medium
Monk Windwalker Mistweaver Medium
Priest Shadow Holy Medium
Rogue Outlaw Subtlety Medium
Role (Healing) Spec Offspec. Need
Paladin Holy Retribution Medium
Monk Mistweaver windwalker Medium

We are looking for Exceptional Applicants in the selected roles shown above. Even if you are not listed above but still feel you are an Exceptional Applicant that would be a good fit for the guild please do not hesitate to contact us to fill out an application for a trial raiding position.

For questions, please message any of the following officers/recruiters :

Triadge: Triadge#1814 (Battle.net)/Triadge#0075 (Discord) - GM

Shavoni: Myirium#1405 (Battle.net) / Myirium#0898 (Discord) – Recruitment

Nita: Ari#11137 (Battle.net) / lenore#0002 (Discord) - Healing Officer

hey add me on bnet Br33zE#1594 ~ I think my guild would be a great fit for you.

Because there are no days, times, or faction preference listed, I’mma toss us into this mix. If you have previous CE experience or strong mythic past mythic progression we might have a spot on our core roster for you.

We have one small note on tanking: Our guild runs 3 main tanks. This allows our tanks to take a night off without worry of the guilds success or worry for training someone new if they need to step down suddenly. We give better consideration to those with a viable DPS off spec to share tanking duties. If you do not want to keep or enjoy a DPS off spec, we might have to rotate you out during fights where there are better tank comps or if you don’t need the gear.

If this sounds like something you would like to go forward with here is our spam:
< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M, 9/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hi Denairus!! I think you would be an excellent fit with us, for our late night group we are 9/10h with consistent p3 wipes on Sire and looking for a few more good dps to round our our roster going into mythic. I’ll leave our spam below, would love to talk to you in game about a raid spot.
[H] Calamity 8/10H late night guild recruiting

Hey there!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-810h-lf-r-sham-and-r-dps/812387

BT- Doomdozzer#1996 Area 52 (H) - Bonobos 10/10H 1/10M Thursday: 7:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST Sunday: 7:30PM PST - 10:30PM PST