213 Fury Warrior and 213 Holy Priest looking for Friday/Saturday team

We are a 213 fury warrior with tank OS and 213 holy priest looking for a friday/Saturday team. We are currently alliance on proudmoore but server/faction changes are a possibility if we feel the team will be a good fit for both us and you. We are both old school players with a long raiding history who took a break from raiding and just came back for shadowlands.

hey im part of a 10/10 heroic 1/10 mythic guild looking for 2 more people to start mythic progression we have heroic on farm in need of a healer and dps we are on Rexxar horde we raid friday/saturday nights 6pm pst to 9pm pst if you are interested please add my discord Connor#9146 or my raid leader/officer legsonfire#2504

Bump to the top

Battle and I won’t bite :wink:

Hey man, would be super interested in talking with you. We raid Friday/Saturday 9pm-12 CST. We are on Sargeras. We have a non-mandatory alt clear on Thursdays 8-11. A lot of us focus on keys outside of raid as well and have many KSM.

Btag-Dev#1185
Discord-CasualDev#5323

Molgor, I sent you a friend request on discord to chat when you have a chance.

[H][Thrall] Anxiety (2/10 M) LFM for core raid spots. Need a vengeance DH, resto shaman, hunters, and or a shadow priest with disc OS, BUT we are also accepting any exceptional applicants. We raid 10 PM - 12:30 AM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays with alt runs on Sundays.

Discord: Blutide#9696
Btag: aediah#1355

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Hello, I’m with [A] Click to Move on Stormrage, we created the guild in 2018 at the start of BFA and our core is made up of Vanilla / BC players.

We are looking for more like minded individuals; Adults with lives and priorities but still want progression. Not sure what kind of times or days you are interested in but we raid Fri / Sat evening 7-10EST with Weds 7-10EST as the normal/alt night, we also tend to run Mythic+ during the weekdays at the same time. Super helpful people that tend to hang on voice coms while playing. Some of us have played together for years and play other games together but are very welcoming and don’t have any cliques.

Current progress is - 10/10H . Some have KSM and looking for more M+. Happy to get people AOTC and looking forward to 9.1 together.

Would be great to chat!

Please contact me at:

CrysTalis#1961 - BNET

CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Prowess is a 10/10H alliance based guild on Dalaran looking for a few more talented players to get us our 20 man roster and start mythic progression.

Discord: Vesperion#7801 (preferred method)
BNet: thelaudd#1618

Hi Batlerattle! We are Volatile, alliance guild on Llane-Arygos and we are looking for more reliable and consistent raiders for our mythic roster. Currently 3/10M with raid times Fri/Sat [@10p-1a) EST. We are not hardcore but we do have progression in mind. If interested to chat please add: vcronwen#1282 and mabelle#1433. Thanks!

Hi there Battlerattle. I’m the GM of Aristocracy on KT (A). We are a casual raiding guild that only raids 1 day a week on Sat from 5pm-9pm PST. Throughout the week we do high keys and rated PvP, would love to have both of you come check us out this sat! Add me Brunist#11691

Currently looking for both a warrior and a priest, so this is perfect. Take a look at the spam and hit us up if it fits.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-outrage-610m-lf-core-healer/763966

Hello Battlerattle & friend!

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys. Our knowledge base includes raiders whom have done a scattered amount of mythic & CE raiding in past tiers.

For more information reach out to our forum post Here

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy