213 Fire Mage LF raiding guild

8/10H 1/10M

Been having troubles finding a place currently. I don’t care about switching realms. Possibly would prefer horde atm.

I can’t link my logs at all in this post. Please don’t add my bnet/discord asking for logs and aren’t pleased soon after, just look up Rinoae-Area52. Keep in mind I killed some of these bosses 1-2 times so I’m still learning some things right now. I used to be a mythic frost mage back in BFA 6/12M.

I’m not picky with progression. Maybe preferably 7/10H+ as I don’t need anything off the first 5-6 bosses.

Any times work for me. :slight_smile:

Bnet: Latoria#11583
Discord: Orianna#2696

1 Like

Hey Orianna,

Eternal Order is a Alliance CE guild on Sargeras. The core team consist of former top 100 players We are recruiting for our mythic team as we currently are 9/10H. We raid T/W/Thurs from 9-12EST. We just moved to 3x a week in order to push for AOTC and to get into mythic.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bnet - Cabose#1677
Discord - Cabosetv#0275

**Hard Pass US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H **

We raid 7-10 PST Tues, Wed, Fri

Who we are:

Hard Pass While Hard pass itself is newer our core leadership comes from a experienced and skilled background in progression raiding dating back to BC and some Vanilla.

We’re sarcastic, opinionated, honest but most importantly respectful. Our goal isn’t to be your overlord it’s to lead you and everyone else in the group to success. In order to do that there is an inherit level of trust that must be shared between both player and RL/GM. You must trust that your RL knows what they’re doing, but that does not mean they’re not open to ideas or criticism so long as it is constructive and not coming from a place of malice or frustration.

Your voice is important to the guild, your ideas matter because your insight could be what makes or breaks a progression boss fight even new thinkers or just that one outside of the box thought. We want it, every good guild needs it.

We want to build a true community of players, both Raiders of the hardcore variety and casuals alike. We want M+ pushers and PvPers. Our goal is to build a symbiotic guild of people where you can find that classic and old fashioned sense of togetherness that you used to only get from guild pre-cata.

So if you want a fresh start, a clean slate or you just want a new home. We’ve got you covered. Skilled players, new players, returning vets you’re all welcome. We don’t believe in leaving our weakest out to dry, we believe in education and development to help our weakest become our strongest.

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H 1/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Currently full.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hello new friend :stuck_out_tongue: Strictly Business is recruiting dps for our AOTC push(should be clearing this week or next), and then mythic pushing for CE. currently 6/10H (should be 8/10 tonight). Midcore guild M/T/R 7:45-11pm eastern, Horde Zul’jin. Add Abasdar21#1478 to chat :slight_smile:

Faceroll is currently working on rebuilding a team for Mythic progression, we’re a team that’s built up of various raiders that have varying levels of experience and aiming to get a quality team built to push CE. Raid progression currently 7/10H. Aiming for AoTC next week!

We’re currently in need of ranged DPS, and 1 warrior would love to talk with you more. Can add any of our officers;

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
Eonax [Officer] - Rav#1666
Watermonkey [Officer] - Watermonkey#11419
Or can go directly onto our site to find more about us & apply https://faceroll.org/

Resurrected is a 2 day Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras,

Years Active 2008 - 2017, 2020 - current
Nearly all content cleared on hardmode/heroic/mythic as the names changed throughout the years

Raid Times Sunday - Monday, 7:30pm - 11:30pm CST

Progression 10/10N, 8/10H, 1/10M

Contact - Discord - Merxes#0397, BNet - Merxes#1289

Hey there. May be a good fit?

<Severéd> is recruiting! We are a very friendly group of players that are raid focused. We have two raid groups!

We are 4/10H CN after 2 resets. We plan to continue pushing this with success and continue to be competitive. Our guild is ranked 12th in the connected realms below and are accepting applicants from the following servers.

Connected Realms:
Trollbane (base)
Malfurion
Ghostlands
Gnomeregan
Grizzly Hills
Kael’thas
Lothar
Moonrunner

Heroic Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Normal Fri/Sat 8-11 EST

We are actively recruiting the following for our HEROIC core:

MELEE DPS
DK++++
Enhance Shaman +++
Rogue +

RANGED DPS
Fire Mage+++++
Shadow Priest+++
Hunter++

Currently good on tanks/healers. If you are outside of the listed classes, we would still like to hear from you.

To be considered “core”, you must be able to perform at a high enough level individually. You earn priority invites!

We are not an Elitist guild, if that is your expectation please do not apply. We take raiding seriously, but are here to play the game and have a good time. We are expanding our core.

We are openly recruiting for our normal raid group as well! Please reach out to me and let’s talk , see if we are a good fit for you.

Discord:
Bryanthrax#5108

Hope to hear from you!
-Tide

Please reach out to us, I have already added you on Btag and discord.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-910-hc-lf-lockhpal-ce-leadership-consumables-provided/817884

Hey there! Zero Visibility might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in raiding on Friday and Saturday nights. We raid from 10pm to 1230/1am cst. If those times work for you hit me up on discord and let’s chat.
itschrismang#1569

[H] 4/10M WEEKDAY & 2/10M WEEKEND LF DPS! 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
:mountain_snow:

Proper Villains is recruiting 1 or 2 more range DPS for mythic progression. Currently 3/10 Mythic, due to holidays we are a little slower than normal but are looking to mark a hard push into mythic in the coming weeks. Past expect we floated in the top US 250.

We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8-11 PST (server time)

We have been around for years, but you can see more about us on our web site, including a place to apply if you are interested.

https://proper-villains.enjin.com

If you have any questions, feel free to add me on bnet at NSalling#1212 or Discord at Icewing#1761.

Hello there Oeianna.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hey there!

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: UH DK, WW Monk, Warrior)
Healer (High)
Tank (High)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886