213 Fire Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi there!
Hazana - Stormrage
I’m currently looking for a mythic raiding guild that raids on Monday/Tuesday after 8 PM PST.

I have cutting edge experience from MoP as I raided in a top 40 guild in the world completing SoO in “Thirteen Thirty Seven” on Lightbringer Alliance.

I am currently raiding with my guild on Stormrage but can’t make the times for their 2nd day and I am desiring a little bit more of a semi-hardcore guild.

I hope to hear back from anyone looking for another mage to add to their team! Thank you.

Hey there! We’re a late night raiding guild on Alliance Stormrage that plans to push mythic CE raiding from 12:30a-3:30a EST Tues/Weds/Sun(optional during prog). Currently 10/10H and just looking for a few strong ranged DPS to round out our core for mythic!

If our times are good for you we’d love to chat!
Bnet: Saycarramrod#11674
Discord: SayCarRamrod77#2344

Hazana,

I think we might meet your criteria and have room for both of you, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

Hey there Hazana, Im from Order-lothar , we are a 3/10 Mythic 2 day guild we raid tuesday, thursday 5-8PM PST (8-11PM EST) if that time works for you I would love to chat and try to convince you to come trial with us. hope to hear from you soon

add me on discord @ delong#6154
or add me on bnet @ delong#1909

Guild & Server: Superficially Deep (H) Illidan
Raid Times/Days: Friday evening farm (optional heroic), Sat 2-5pm EST & Sun 4-7pm EST

Current Progression: 10/10H 3/10M

Contacts (bnet)
trinks#1866

Great core, been together for literally years. Just missing a couple high performers to make the serious CE push.

https://youtu.be/1eWyC_TQo28

Hey we are in need of a Mage for our mythic prog.
We raid Wed/Thur/Sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Please Contact me on discord - Br33ze420#9584
or bnet - Br33zE#1594

If you’re open to other nights after 8pm PST let us know! We’re seeking a mage

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 4/10M
Current boss: Inerva at 4%.
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status as of 2/04/21:

Roster: Currently at 22 people . We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: None
Ranged DPS: All DPS are welcome to apply!
Melee DPS: All DPS are welcome to apply!
Healers: Non-priest and paladins, especially that can flex.

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239
pailos#1956
Biln#11275
Blindgervee#1196

Weekdays is a 10/10H 2/10M Castle Nathria looking to bolster our DPS!!! Currently looking for strong DPS and a shaman or Pally healer.

Priority given to Boomy, fire mage, and MM hunter.

We are a laid back guild that likes to get down to business. The guild has been around for more than 5 years under some leadership or another. As we jumped into 8.3 with full force we became aware very quickly how much we enjoyed pushing mythic. While we missed the kill for CE we hope to push hard in Shadowlands.

Our raid days are Tuesday Thursday from 9 PM CST until 12 AM CST.

If this interests you please shoot me a whisper in-game - Bruce#12185 and lets chat!

Happy hunting!

Hi Hazana, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, DK, warrior and moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Hello Hazana!

Officer Chat on Zul’jin (Horde) is looking to set foot into Mythic Nathria and are recruiting for solid DPS to round out our roster. We would prefer Ranged but are considering all geared applicants.

We are 10/10 heroic currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

Hi! :slight_smile:
I’m with Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore Alliance in Team Legacy. We raid M/TU/W 8-11PST and are 2/10M (AOTC). I’d love to hear from you and answer any questions if this schedule sounds interesting to you! Have a happy reset day and good luck in your guild search!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013