213 BM Hunter or 213 Frost LF raid team Mage

I am currently looking for a raid team that is stable and needs core players. As stated in my title I have a 213 Beast Master Hunter and a 213 a Frost Mage. I am currently 3/10 Mythic and know the mythic fights to sunking, Invera, and Xymox. Just looking to raid regular and find a chill stable home that still gets the job done.

Hey Jorc! Our guild 《Small Indie Company》 on US-Mal’Ganis is looking for more range to finish rebuilding our roster for 9.0.5 and to go into 9.1 with a strong team.

Rebuilt from our previous guild, majority of the raiders are 5/10M. We’ve taken the last month or so off to relax but we’re wanting to get back to raiding asap! We just need a few more people to fill the last spots.

Our goals are to finish this tier as far as we can, and go into 9.1 striving to get CE while not exhausting ourselves. Many of the members are CE raiders looking to contuine the tradition.

Currently recruiting
Melee: DKs, windwalker, rogue
Range: Any range, especially hunters, boomies, spriest, maybe another mage
Healer: 1 healer (pally, mistweaver, shaman), one flex
Tanks: closed

Raid Schedule: Tuesday + Thursday, 7-10 CST 8-11EST

For more info reach out to me via Discord at Rystrave#6146. Thanks for your time!

Feel free to add me in game at Protectmtdew#11463 or discord Plu#9287

Hi Jorcex!

It sounds like you’d fit in well here in Arm of Hades. Rather than tossing you some copy/paste, here are some basics:

• Stable, adult 14+ year guild. We clear AotC every tier since original Burning Crusade. We then get as far in Mythic as we can on our schedule
  • Raids are Tues/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST. Hopefully this works for your schedule :slight_smile:
  • Our progression is 4/10M currently, and we were 9/12M in Nya’lotha.
  • We’re huge on raiding with a solid core. We don’t recruit many or often, so adding loyal, solid players has been the key to our longevity.

I’d like to chat more, and am available today. Best way is to add me on:
Btag: Shtanky#1492
Discord: Shtanky#4568

Best wishes in your search for a new home,
Shtanky

Hey!

I posted on your other post but thought I’d add here just in case, I’d love to chat!

Letholas#9581 on disc

I sent you a in game and discord friend request

Hey would love talk to you add me on discord endare45#7214. We are 6/10 mythic, raid T/Tr from 8-11 est.

< Maybe Next Tier > is a progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment and achieve forward progression in content, without compromising community and enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive.

Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 3/10

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK

All exceptional players will be considered!

If interested please hit us up!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

SlySylo#1391

SMOKEE#1156

I don’t see any days/times listed so if youre able to play late we might have a core spot open on the roster for you:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
6/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Check us out…

Hello Jorcexorctic. My guild, The Order, is looking for new raiders for one of our teams who have mythic on their mind, and want a space to learn and grow.
The team is 2/10M. Raid days are T/Th 9-11pm EST, and Sun which is sometimes a flex day.
We also do guild H CN alt runs, mythic pluses, and guild events.
I would love to chat with yah.
bnet: Andromeda#1994
discord: Igasho#1842

Winterhoof - Horde
Do Not Release

3/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM/Raid Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Huntandprey
How to reach us.

Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

add me ataxs#1268

Hey I’m from Overtuned and we’re looking for strong dps to fill our core raid slots. We raid 7-10pm EST Thursday and Friday. Hit me up on discord Archmage Galacius#1482 if you’re interested or have questions!

Howdy Friend! I saw your post that you were looking for a guild to call home. If you are interested we would have a spot for you in our guild on Tichondrius. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 9pm-12am PST, with an optional raid on wednesday(usually for alts, run rated rbgs,keys or to extra goof off with the homies). achieved CE in Nya’lotha and Currently the guild is 4/10M in Castle Nathria but we abandoned ship in early february due to some real life complications with a number of the officer core. The core team spread out and found that no other guild felt like home and we decided to come back and make a guild where it felt like friends hanging out which seemed to be missing in other guilds. Most of the core team had achieved somewhere between 5/10M and 8/10M in Castle Nathria and when we get the numbers we plan to quickly climb back there. Currently we have just gotten back into Mythic recently and are looking for a few more members to add to our raid team. If you have any more questions feel free to reach out and I will be happy to answer! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Discord: Downbeat#3866