2/12M Holy Paladin LFG

2/12M NYA
7/8M EP
9/9M CE BOD
8/8M CE ULD
11/11M ABT
7/9M TOS
8/10M NH

Can raid Mon-Sun from 7pm-11pm EST. Hours can be discussed as I’m moderately flexible, particularly on weekends. I was previously Alliance but I am now Horde and desire to remain Horde. I am currently on Area 52 but I don’t mind realm transferring.

Logs: h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/43215902#metric=dps (Overall NYA DPS parses)
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/neekosan (Overall NYA healing parses)
h ttps://imgur.com/a/KlbvJ5u (Old EP parses before my WCL history got corrupted or whatever happened to it… still trying to fix it 4 months later)
Mythic Wrathion kill: h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/VpwrjG8Jc1XZ7QH6#fight=14&type=summary
Mythic Skitra kill: h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/VpwrjG8Jc1XZ7QH6#fight=18&type=summary

My NYA logs represent that each healer aside from our healing Monk was utilized for maximum damage output. On Skitra I was using 2 Glimmer of Light traits instead of 3 which is obviously an oversight on my end, not an indication of my lack of healing talent. I ask that you look at my imgur post with my old EP logs for verification of my healing ability.

I don’t mind at all being asked to maximize healer DPS for a kill. I can heal very well as a Holy Paladin. I review my logs. I understand fights and review all abilities and mechanics in the Wowhead guides. I have an excellent healer UI (posted below). I’ve been mythic raiding for four years. I’m learning stuff everyday to improve, but I raid pretty well and will be a strong asset to a guild.

h ttps://imgur.com/NtBlmEn

Left most of my previous guilds just due to not being interested in the people. I’m a shy guy and coming to accept that about myself. I won’t commonly be seen in Discord chatting, but I do have a working mic and listen/engage when necessary. Just not a social butterfly. In the past I’ve let my introverted personality become my weakness, which often alienated me from guild members where I raided, which ultimately made me feel like I had to leave to have a fresh start. I aim to push past that. I accept that I’m quiet and that’s okay. I just want a solid, supportive, competitive guild to raid with.

Bnet: Neeko#11419

Look forward to hearing from you!