212 warlock/215 uh dk lfg

Hello there I am prophet and I am looking for a guild that has cutting edge in mind on a 2 or 3 day schedule. I have achived cutting edge the past 3 tiers on a 2 day schedule. I am currently 10/10h, 2/10m on both warlock and death knight

RAIDS MUST END no later that 11:30 est for weekdays and weekends 1230-1am.

You can post here or dm me on discord with any questions in regards to anything including logs @ prophet#2807 … Or contact me directly in game @ prophetspark#1896

Hey shroom I sent you a bnet request feel free to check out undercover elitsts!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganis-undercover-elitists-recruiting/821151

Hello! If you are looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a newer guild on Area-52 lead by long term CE players, we are looking for select classes to complete our roster at this time.

Castle Nathria 10/10H 2/10M

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Death Knight (Unholy)

(Medium):
Mage (Fire)
Warlock (Aff/Demo)
Shaman (Ele)

Contact Info:
Bnet Grace#1550
Discord Grace#9631

Hey Prophet,

Style on Sargeras is looking for solid ranged dps as we push further into mythic CN, and would love another lock. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8-11 EST and are currently 2/10 M.

Full spiel below:

Our goal in Shadowlands is to get Cutting Edge at a timely manner within the small raid days and time with no overtime raiding.

Raid Schedule

Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.

Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 9/10 H, 2/10M

What we are looking for

• Melee & Range DPS (No Hunters)
  • DPS with healer offspec
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectaions

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

Hey there!

I’m from a guild called Stuck on Stupid on Illidan (Horde) focused on achieving CE this tier, with the aim of becoming more competitive with every tier. My guild is currently looking for talented DPS to complete our raid team. So far we are 9/10H while prioritizing giving trials a fair shot. We have now began to finalize our roster and expect progression to pick up significantly in the upcoming weeks. Our normal raid times are from 8:00-11:00pm (CST) server on Wednesday and Thursday. If you are interested in talking/finding out more, feel free to reach out to eDM#12573 (myself) or Fen7740#1209 (our guild and raid leader).

Thanks for your time and have a good day!

Hey Shroom!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
We are currently looking for core raiders for our Mythic raid team and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 9/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hi Prophet,

Its Mine I Licked It is 2/10M and 10/10H on a two night, 6-hour-a-week schedule. We are looking for a warlock. I’ll drop the copy pasta below, hope to hear from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Elemental Shaman (with Resto Offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Priest
Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hello!

Would like to chat if you are interested

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/we’re-boolin-baby-area52-110-m-2-day/698055

Hey there! We are currently recruiting a Warlock for a core spot!
Here is our recruitment post.
Feel free to reach out and hope to talk to you soon!

We are WinterGuard, currently 2/10 M progressing on M Hungerer! We are really in desperate need of a disc priest and warlock. We are a fairly new guild that is focused on CE progression and having a good time.

We raid 10-1 AM EST T W Th with some optional stuff on Monday and the weekends. You can contact me on Discord at Torvon#0716 or Bnet at Laolis#1620.

(H) on Area 52 - AOTC, 2/10m (previously 10/12M nyalotha) is recruiting ranged dps to help solidify our core. We raid Tue/Wed/Thur (wed currently being used for heroic clears) from 8 to 11 EST. If you’re still looking or would like to chat here’s our recruitment officers and their info.

Btag -Vae#11186, Zenmetsu#1316
Discord - Ivaedra#2899, Zenmetsu#4487

Blarg Squad is 1/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 1/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required - a strong heroic performance and ready for the next level player can be very successful in mythic. In addition: Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

:confetti_ball:

Zap

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 8/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

[H] Shady Acres - 1/10M - LFM DPS | HPS | TANK - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

We are WinterGuard, currently 3/10m a raid oriented guild that is pushing for Cutting Edge each raid tier. We also welcome casuals, M+ pushers, and PVPers, but the main focus will always be raiding. If you are interested in mythic raiding, we are ALWAYS recruiting and looking for new members to strengthen our roster. If you or someone you know is interested, have them talk to me directly. We hold our raiders to a high standard, and will make changes as necessary to accomplish our goal of CE. There will be no hard requirements as far as play time, attendance, ilvl, etc., however each of those things will play into your performance, and will therefore ultimately play into whether or not you get into raids. IF THERE ARE EVER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PLEASE ASK ME.
We raid 3 nights a week for 9 hours total with additional optional raid on other days depending on the week. T/W/Th 10pm-1AM EST. There will be a clear schedule each week, so please refer to that or ask me for any questions.
If you are not here to raid you are also welcome. Everyone please enjoy your stay here and have fun!

You can contact me on Discord at Torvon#0716 or Bnet at Laolis#1620.
or Bnet Dagani#11630 Discord Lotharios#3677

Hey Shroom!!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [9/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey I sent you a request on bnet, disc kept saying your name wasn’t correct.

If discord is better you can add me Raz#4836.

2/10M on Zuljin Horde Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30 est. Lots of m+ on off nights.

Hello,

We are Le Clique a horde guild on US-Hyjal that is a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic CE raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. Currently 4/10M.

We are looking for great players that are wanting to be part of our group! Our goal is to push CE.

We pride ourselves in team play, improvement, and a non-toxic environment.

If you are looking to change or interested in mythic progression, let us know!

Our raid times are Friday + Saturday 6:30pm-10:30pm PST + Wednesday optional raid for farm content.

Current Needs:

• DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Fire Mage, MM Hunter, Balance Druid
  • Holy Paladin

We also welcome exceptional players outside of the current needs, don’t hesitate to ask!

PM for application :slight_smile:

Questions? Feel free to whisper:

Discord: Devana#8731 or Ckbeast#7203

BNET: Ckbeast#1849 or tehfluffyone#1150