212 Shadow/Disc Priest LF Casual Mythic Raiding

Hey all!

Battlenet - Jariyah#1831

Horde Only, Shadow Main Spec with Disc Flex Heal, 10+ year raiding history (CE in multiple tiers), no more than 8 hrs/wk preferred, weekend preferred, end by 11:00 EST (daytime is fine too if on the weekend), prefer a more mature crowd (late 20’s-30’s)

World of Warcraft

It won’t let me link my logs, but you can search Jari on Turalyon and all of the pugs I’ve done this tier will pop up. They aren’t great (but above avg), just been pugging.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ushillidan-hard-stuck-looking-for-ranged-dps-for-progression-currently-at-910-h/829322

Hi Jari, I have linked our listing above. We are currently looking for some dps players and would love for you to consider our guild . PM myself on discord Nik#1466 or or Battlenet BBNik#6310.

Hello there, [H] [Tichondrius] is a hardcore guild currently recruiting for our Daytime raid team for Shadowlands. We are looking for CERTAIN ROLES at the moment, with a raid time of 10AM-1pm Server time (1-4PM EST) on Wednesday and Fridays. We do not condone racism and toxicity at all. Being aware and wanting to push is the biggest goal, AOTC push with potential of pushing into full mythic progression. 9/10H

SCHEDULE Wednesday 10AM-1PM Server time (1-4PM EST) Friday 10am-1pm Server time (1-4PM EST)

LOOKING FOR: Shadowpriest

Also looking for ranged backups

EXPECTATIONS: Consistency and Dedication for full clear through shadowlands. Knowledge of your class/spec Knowing mechanics

PROVIDING: Repairs, Flasks, Feasts, and help with keys to further progress.

Hey There!

I’m Wuvs, the GM of Kismet on Mal’Ganis. I think you might be a good fit for us and would love to see you apply!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Break Times: 9:00-9:05pm and 10:00-10:05pm

Current Progression
3/10 Mythic: Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic: Castle Nathria

Contact Information
Wuvs: Bnet: Wuvs#11226, Discord: Wuvs#3302

I don’t want to spam you with a huge wall of text, but if you’d like to read a little more about Kismet you can view our recruitment thread here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hkismet-410m-tuesthurssun-8-11pm-est-lf-ranged-dps/840496

I wish you the best of luck finding the perfect guild for you, here’s to hoping it’s with us. <3

Hey, we are looking for a Shadow Priest!
We raid Tues-Wed 7-11pm EST and have been doing so for over 12 years now.
The most important thing to me is finding people who are interested in integrating into a social fabric and who are looking to make long term friendships.

If that’s you, let me know!
I’d love to speak with you.

Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Hey there! We’re looking for solid ranged DPS for both groups, but you might like the times of the daytime weekend group. If you’d like to talk to me please feel free to add me.

Phasers On Stun - H - Illidan

Raid times:
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 10/12m.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. New for SL.

Friday night heroic (very optional) 5-8pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes. Probably for at least 1-2 bosses a weekend.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#0001
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hi there! I’ll link our guild recruitment thread below. I’ve added you, hope to chat soon!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010n-910h-cn-lf-heals/229349/1

Looking to add a shadow priest to our roster - check our post out and hit us up with any questions

[H] shady acres - 1/10m - LFM - Mal’Ganis - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello !

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN, 10/10H CN and 1/10M. The core group is looking to recruit DPS.
We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Don’t hesitate to communicate with us.

BNET : Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268

Discord : Poopdollar#6583 or Svester#7164.

Lok’tar, Jari!

Cinder and Ash, Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday / Saturday 8-11 EST. We’re currently 9/10H with Sire down to 5% and we’re looking to pick up a few ranged dps as we head into Mythic, including Spriest.

My BTAG is Ember#1670 and my Discord is Ember#2528

Going by the description of what you’re looking for, I think we would be a perfect fit. Our guild is almost entirely 30+, even. I’ve sent you a friend request in game, too. :slight_smile:

We are a newly re-formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. Try us out for a night. My contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Yoyoyo! Weekend daytime guild here!
We would love to talk to ya!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

Good morning! I think my guild might be a good fit for you. We’re 9/10H going into mythic once we add the right people on a causal basis. Added you on bnet as Opkorean if you’d like to know more!

Hi Jari – take a look at our bio ant let us know if that’s what you’re looking for. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912