212 MM Hunter LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hey Chubbywilly!

If you’d be willing to transfer servers, [Men in Sacks] is a relatively new guild on Tichondrius founded by 12/12M leads. Our core group has a wealth of CE experience and we’re looking to fill up 2 Ranged DPS for Mythic progression.

We’re not sticklers for “meta” comps or classes. As long as you research your class, pull good numbers, stay alive, and deal with mechanics, we’d be happy to have you. Needless to say, MM Hunters are welcome. Your logs look solid and we’d love to have you on our core roster.

Raid Time:
7:30 - 10:30 PM PST on Fridays and Saturdays

Current Progression:
10/10 H, 1/10 M. We’ve been stalled for the last 2 weeks because we haven’t been able to form a stable 20-man roster. We’ll be good to go once we fill 2 RDPS.

You can find our logs at:
ht tps://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/men%20in%20sacks

Please contact mireknyun#2989 on Discord if you’re interested. Thanks!

What’s going on Chubby!

We, Reformed Gamers, would love to speak with you about joining our raid team. Free to discuss with you further if you are interested in doing so.

Progress:
2/10M with 20% on Hungering
10/10 H

Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 PM EST
Optional Heroic on Friday 8-11 PM EST

Area-52: Discodon
Bnet: Surefive#1790
Discord: Carrero#5435

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families jobs etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 8/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord if you’re interested
Neil#4199

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

(Artifex) [H] Thrall, is a multifaceted “midcore” raiding guild and social community. We prefer to recruit quality over quantity. Artifex’s founding members are comprised of a GM and officers that have experience in Vanilla raiding (Original and new Classic) and extensive experience in top 100 US retail mythic raiding. Our leadership team endeavors to operate our guild through fairness, effective communication, preparation and organization.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We strive to communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative and professional atmosphere. Our players are also open to criticism, both received and given, and you must be able to do both.

Past Mythic Achievements of Note:

Cutting Edge Mythic Emerald Nightmare
Cutting Edge Mythic Helya
AotC Nighthold (All but Gul’dan for Mythic)
AotC ToS (3/4 Mythic Down)

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 EST to 12:30 EST. Currently 10/10H and 2/10M. Add me if you’re interested in talking! Btag: Madcuzbad#1933

Hi Chubbywilly! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hey Chubby,

We are alliance . We are looking for Hunters and would love to get a solid parsing hunter to join us in our quest for CE.

Here is our blurb, would love to chat with you buddy:

Reformed of Stormrage is looking for excellent players to join us for keeping CE going through Shadowlands.

Current Progression: 2/10 M , AOTC

Raid days: Tue-Wed-Thurs(9-12 PM US Central, 10-1 AM US Eastern, 7-10 PM US Pacific).
Tuesdays are for clearing the re-kill Mythic /Heroic Bosses or Heroic re-clear.

Currently Recruiting (Preferences):

Ranged DPS:
Mage, Hunter,

Melee DPS:
Unholy DK, Outlaw Rogue

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you think you would make an excellent addition to our team, don’t hesitate to make your case and get in touch with us, regardless of your experience, class, or role.

What we need from you:
-Commitment to raid attendance
-Will and effort to improve at your class/role
-A good attitude and a show of respect to all members at all times
-Drive to earn Cutting Edge on a 3-day schedule

What we offer:
-Mature atmosphere and utmost respect for all members
-Collaborative, friendly, and focused raid team
-Experienced, knowledgeable leadership
-M+ runs on off-days

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
SefiePoou#1164, Urgfelstorm#1332, Kilashandra#1310, Vaxum#1526

Hey there I’m very interested in speaking to you.

Innovation 3/10m on Zul’jin raid time is tues/wed 8:30-11:30 est.

Reach me on discord Raz#4836

4/10M
The Guild:

We are an open minded guild who is building a team with experience from top 5 US to players who have no mythic experience. All spots are competitive and earned.
Our guild is motivated to become among the respected top progression guilds on our server.
Our players are asked to maintain a respectable and friendly attitude. Esoteric is a strongly motivated guild focused on progression and succeeding in such an established race to be among the best.

Despite just returning after 4 years to WoW, Esoteric does have plans in SL to push more competitive progression; we ask that players who share that same ambition inquire. Players of a similar mind set are what we are looking for. This means maintaining current knowledge of your class and the theorycraft behind each element of your class. This also means understanding how mechanics work both on the surface and behind the scenes.

We raid 3 nights a week.

Our Mythic raid times are 9:00pm (CST) - 12:00am (CST) Tuesday - Thursday.

Our Raiders:

Our members are passionate about the classes they play and the content we are raiding. We enjoy having as much fun as possible while taking raiding seriously, while we still understand fun and by no means limit that, with laughing and jokes between pulls we expect raiders to use comms respectfully.
Our group takes progression seriously; as well as understanding of mechanics; both our personal class/role mechanics, and encounter mechanics.
Raiders in our group are the type who spend majority of our spare time researching and testing for ourselves in order to improve.

Raider Expectations:

Everyone in our core team is required to research encounter prior to first pulls… We do not expect to spend a lot of downtime explaining mechanics when we could be killing bosses and collecting purples.

Raiders are asked to constantly look for ways to improve themselves, mechanically in regards to class and encounters. Raiders need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations within encounters quickly without much thought, without being told what/how to do it. Raid awareness is important, without it you will not succeed. Our Raiders are encouraged to play as if they are world rank 1 players, and strive to be the best, settling for being subpar is unacceptable.

Jestyrs#1971 or Krazy#1656

Hey we raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 est
We are looking for a hunter for mythic prog
Would love to talk to you more add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584
or bnet - Br33zE#1594

Howdy Chubby!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use another hunter.

About us:

We are Inefficient, a semi-hard core raiding guild on Area 52. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live outside of WoW.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Progression:

Heroic CN: 10/10

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. 95% attendance is expected of all raiders. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, preparedness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey bud,

We are looking to add a hunter to our roster. We think we would be a great fit for you.

Here is our blurb:
Reformed of Stormrage is looking for excellent players to join us for keeping CE going through Shadowlands.

Current Progression: 2/10 M , AOTC

Raid days: Tue-Wed-Thurs(9-12 PM US Central, 10-1 AM US Eastern, 7-10 PM US Pacific).
Tuesdays are for clearing the re-kill Mythic /Heroic Bosses or Heroic re-clear.

Currently Recruiting (Preferences):

Ranged DPS:
Mage, Hunter,

Melee DPS:
Unholy DK, Outlaw Rogue

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you think you would make an excellent addition to our team, don’t hesitate to make your case and get in touch with us, regardless of your experience, class, or role.

What we need from you:
-Commitment to raid attendance
-Will and effort to improve at your class/role
-A good attitude and a show of respect to all members at all times
-Drive to earn Cutting Edge on a 3-day schedule

What we offer:
-Mature atmosphere and utmost respect for all members
-Collaborative, friendly, and focused raid team
-Experienced, knowledgeable leadership
-M+ runs on off-days

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
SefiePoou#1164, Urgfelstorm#1332, Kilashandra#1310, Vaxum#1526

Almost Heroes is recruiting for Castle Nathria!
Almost Heroes (Area-52) is a semi-hardcore raiding guild derived of high level players across all fronts that is trying to bridge the gap between hardcore raiding and raiding for fun.

At our prime in Legion we were sub US 50 for 2 day guilds & full cleared EN, ToV, and NH on mythic difficulty. After our three cutting edges we raided a bit in ToS until eventually breaking up and taking a break from the game. Our goal for Shadowlands is to full clear each raid, and do so in a laid back and low stress zone.

Current Progression
10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
2/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

RAID TIMES:
Tuesday, Thursday & Monday
8:00pm-11:00pm EST (7pm - 10pm CST / 5pm - 8pm PST)

If you would like to apply or want more information please contact:
Greek(GM/RL)
Battlenet:GreekGod#1778
Discord: Greek#8691(Preferred)

OR

Luna
Discord: Nodochi#6497
Bnet: Nodochi#11912

[A] Stormrage, 10/10H 1/10M

Looking for a new beginning? Outrage-Stormrage, A guild of a core group of players with strong performance and drive to progress. We are looking to round out our mythic team!

What we are looking for:

-Light hearted but still focused

-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc)

-Team player inside and outside of raid

-Strong performance and personal responsibility inside and outside of raid

Core Team Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sat 8-11pm EST

Invites go out 15 minutes prior. Absences should be communicated to officer team. Tuesday and Wednesday are progression nights with Saturday being a flexible raid depending on raider availability. In the instance a strong Mythic group isn’t available for Saturday, it will be a heroic re-clear

What we provide

• A core group of fun, yet focused progression raiders

• Strong performances with highly dedicated players

• We will provide some consumables as the guild begins to expand

• M+ push groups

• Leadership willing to individually assist and analyze

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at a small core group of 8 players. Looking for more like-minded and like-performing players to fill out the remaining spots. All spots will be filled with what we feel are the best possible players while reviewing all parts of your gameplay.

Tanks: High- Need a Prot Warrior for Mythic team! Also an opportunity to join M+ teams with strong pre-existing synergy. All tanks are welcome for all M+ difficulties.

Ranged DPS: High- All applications welcome

Melee DPS: Medium- All applications welcome

Healers: Low- All applications welcome

Officer Logs:

Spotzdruid (GM) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/spotzdruid#difficulty=4

Camshaman (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/camshaman#difficulty=4

ZaCarm (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/zacarm

If you’re interested in finding out more…add me on discord: ZaCarm#8301

hey we raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 est
We are looking for ranged dps for our mythic raid.
Would love to talk to you more - add me on bnet. Br33zE#1594 or discord Br33ze420#9584

Hey there ChubbyWilly,

We’re a 3/10M, 10/10H Alliance guild on Sargeras. We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST. You can reach me on discord at Sgttruffles#2990 or on battlenet at jleester#1959. Let’s talk!

Hi Chubbywilly,

Its MIne I licked It is 4/10 M and 10/10H on a 6 hour a week schedule and could use ahunter. We are Alliance (i can’t help but notice you’re an orc) so I hope that faction transferring is within the realm of possibility. I’ll drop the copy paste below, hope to hear from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage

Healer:
Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Inevitable is a guild of friends formed for end-game progression in Shadowlands. We have active members which push area and RBG rating, frequently push M+ keys, and have a core Heroic raiding team. We enjoy having fun and hunting for achievements on off nights and have a friendly spirit of competition.

Raid Times

Heroic: 9/10H, 10/10N

Tuesday & Thursday, Friday, 7:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST

Normal Farm

Wednesday & Saturday, 7:00 PM EST to 10:00 PM EST

Recruitment:

Heroic - Currently recruiting ranged DPS, preferably with a healing offpsec. All excellent applicants are welcome to apply!

Also looking for people focused on pushing keys. When we aren’t raiding we are always looking to run keys with one another.

Raid Requirements:

• Gemmed/enchanted gear, potions, oils, and armor kits.
  • Feasts and Cauldrons, gems, enchants, potions, oils, and armor kits are provided but please have backups and help contribute to the machine so we can produce enough for everybody.
  • A positive attitude.
  • Discord.

General Expectations:

• Be an Adult; harassment is not tolerated.
  • Be on time and ready. We raid 3 nights a week, let’s make good use of the time we do have.

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me on Battle.net or Discord - include your character name, spec, and current server.

*Recruiter: Discord: Ratha#0856 // Battle net: Ratha#11237

After Nerf is a CE guild on Zul’Jin looking for some pumper dps to fill out the last few spots of our roster. ilvl205+ 10/10H 2/10M. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10PM EST. Optional/alt raid on Mondays

The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

• Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
  • Rimo#2689 - Recruitment Officer
  • Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
  • GodEmperorjong#0705 - Officer

Hey, I’ll keep this short! Crucible on Zul’jin [H] is looking for more MM hunters for our mythic raid team.

We’re currently 10/10H, 2/10M and are working on Hungering Destroyer.

Raid times&days are Mon 8pm-11pm EST, Sun 9pm-12am EST.

If you’re interested shoot me a message on discord and we can get you in for a trial run -> Nikki#9174