212 MM Hunter LF CE Guild

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a CE progression guild, with raid times of 7-10 PST. I am willing to server xfer, but not faction change unless it is the right fit.

What you can expect from me:

Completion of all weekly activities

Coming prepared with consumables and knowledge of fights.

Ability to understand and accept criticism

Constant reviewing of logs to better myself

Logs available at: www.warcraftlogscom/character/us/hyjal/bwanna#difficulty=4 (. Before com)

Contact me on Discord @ Justin_#5325 or Bnet @TooSpooky4U#1688

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a few more dps to round out our roster. would love to chat if you have any questions or if interested.
btag: mke#11978

Night time bump :slight_smile:

VERY interested in speaking with you.

Rollexx#1650

Morning bump :slight_smile:

Hello pumper,

I think you’d be a great fit, check us out :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-910h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801308

new year bump :slight_smile:

Sunday morning bump :slight_smile:

Wednesday bump :slight_smile: