212 Feral Looking for semi serious raiding guild

Looking for a tuesday/wednesday/thursday guild that raids after 9pm eastern (would like to stay horde but will consider alliance)

I’m looking for a guild with similar progression. (2/10 Mythic with a nights worth of attempts on Destroyer.)

bearnakked#1202 on battle.net or Bearnakked#3159 on discord.

I can provide logs from all 3 difficulties.

I have not raided the past month due to my guild breaking up and having covid, * I AM NOT looking for a guild that is being thrown together just for the sake of raiding, i’m am looking for a long term guild.

I also would love to talk to you over discord before agreeing to trial with you, Just went through a terrible experience this week.

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450

Hey come trial with us!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brb-bowflexing-hydraxis-us-910h/879698