212 Brewmaster LF EST group to raid with

Hello,
Well My work schedule is changing and need to look for a new guild. Starting Friday I’m going to be working 11AM till 8PM EST working from home. So I’m in search for a new guild to raid with, could be a 9 or 10EST start time or even later.

Currently I’m 10/10Heroic 2/10 Mythic the guild I joined progresses a little slower than others but are doing good.

In the past, I did get CE Ghuun tanking my blood Deathknight, took a break after that till nylotha and played a lock for a bit to help a friends guild till shadowlands.
But I’ve done things like
5 min Maylgos
3 drake sarth pre nerf
Server First Grand Crusader
Firefighter Prenerf in Ulduar
11/12 ICC with 5% buff
Firelord Pre Pre triangle nerf

I’ve done quite a bit of hardcore raiding. I would like to be working on CE in each raid. Thats what makes me happy is progressing.

Other then that, I’m not really interested in DPS. I have Severe Generalized Anxiety disorder and DPS just freaking me out when I’m not the top and perfect. I feel way better tanking, getting hit in the face and being in the right spot.

I did start shadowlands on my Blood Death Knight, but after playing, I feel monk is WAYYYY stronger. But I can play most tanks

Either way lets talk, I wanna find the right home for myself and be there long term tanking.

Real ID: JGussey#1719
Discord: JGussey#4713

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/gussey This is my monk btw. I Race changed

bumping im here all day to talk

Bumping up! looking for a new guild to tank for!

Hi! We are a small guild on Gilneas that is currently looking for a tank. Quite possible a few extra DPS. NO HEALERS. Groups are okay.

Our current progression is 4/10H and we raid from 9:30 pm-12:30 am eastern time zone on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Sunday nights are a flex night.

We average around 15-18 people and looking to finish AOTC and see where we go from there. CE isn’t in our plans. We range in age from 27 up to 50 and have been a group for a little over a year.

A few things about us, We are not your standard pc guild. You should probably play with headphones on and be expected to hear jokes and stories from ALL aspects of life. IF you have issues with words like retarded being used or hearing our resident Furry talk about his “dragon” collection…we will NOT be for you. I’m trying to be as upfront about this as possible as we dont censor our guys and I do not want to waste anyone’s time.

message me on my battletag (Princessfury#11535) or on discord (PrincessNora#3426)

Gussey,

Added and I think we might meet your criteria , If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

Sent a request you are actually amazingly perfect

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look!

10/10N (on Farm) 4/10H

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Healers: 1
Pref: holy priest, hpal, disc priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.