212 3/10M H Pally Looking for Home

I’m currently looking for a Tues/Thurs and can raid Saturday, but perfer 2 days a week. I would be looking for a raid time that starts at least by 5PM PST and is over by 10PM PST. I am currently 10/10H and 3/10M with multiple CEs under my belt. I am very CE focused and would like my guild to be CE focused as well.

Current Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/palypwn

If you have any questions you can reach me by bnet palypwn#1708 and discord Palypwn#3653[Logs]

Vigil - 4/10M LF hpal. Tues/Wed 5-9 PM PST.

btag: Sting#1585

Hi Palypwn, Parsers just be created on mal’ganis we are 10/10h we raid wednesday and monday 7-10 ST
We start pushing mythic this week.

We also run mythic+ key some 15s key
We need dps and heal, we can add tank on our roster.
Here my btag Strrikkerr#1529

Hey Palypwn, we are a 2/10M guild but most of us have 3/10M and we would love to have you!

Mal’Ganis, Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11 EST

Currently 2/10M though most of us have 3/10M

We are a group of great players and like-minded individuals that enjoy each other’s company while raiding together. We are all committed to downing the hardest content Blizzard releases while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. On off-nights, the guild is still fairly active in game and out. There are always people online running Mythic+ and alt runs. If you’re looking for a guild to have a lot of fun with while killing content on a constant schedule, then is the guild for you!

Mythic Recruitment Needs

Tank * Closed

DPS * UH DK + Ranged

Healer * Any Exceptional Healer

We never add extra days, even on the first week of a raid tier. We also rarely go over time.

What We Expect From You:

• Be active. This is a community that lives on people who enjoy playing together

• Maintain your main’s personal progression whether it be through Dailies or ilvl

• Be exceptional at your class while correctly performing mechanics

• Be able to take criticism

• Be willing to give feedback

What You Can Expect:

• An active roster of guildies that run plenty of M+ groups

• A ton of gambling and jokes between pulls

• A laid back raiding schedule that clears content within a reasonable time frame

• Optional raids for alts/friends

Apply Now:

Feel free to contact our recruitment officers for more information if you have questions you need to ask before applying.

Hulk#1951

stomp#1131