2/11m Multi class player

LF team for s4 and also perm home going into dragonflight. Reason only going 2/11m is i have been going sorta casual this whole xpac. I normally get CE or very close to it and looking to get back into serious progression come s4 and dragonflight. Also do lots of M+. Heres the list of the ready toons i can play:
278 Rdruid/ 272 Brewmaster/ 277 Bm and survival Hunter/275 Destro lock and lower geared toons with a 270 rsham/260 veng and havoc/260 BDK/260 Hpriest.

Looking for a home for 10.0 ready to clear and push come dragonflight!! Hit me up at Ivan#17400

hey we are looking for a tank tues/wed 10-1 EST

Hey Podago! We are going for AOTC early and some Mythic in DF. We’re a newer guild (3 weeks old) and might even get AOTC for S3. Check us out and let me know if you are interested!

bump looking still

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild, currently 4/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team of 24-26 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Hi

Not sure if you have found a home yet but we raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Currently 4/11M and we would be interested in your warlock or havoc dh. If you want to chat more my btag is vcronwen#1282

Bump prefer times ending by 1130pm

Hey Pod,

Our guild is looking to add a couple players to our raid team for S4 heading into 10.0 with the goal of pushing CE on a 2 day schedule. I would love to talk to you more about your previous raiding experience/logs if you are interested!

Contact
[Recruiter] Wilmo
Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Bump looking again

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Are you a returning player from a hiatus? An Alliance player looking for high end mythic raiding? A horde wanting to return to the Alliance with cross faction play available now? Are you looking for a based guild, then look no further we are the place for you.

About Us
We are known for being one of the top PvP institutions on Emerald Dream. We are expanding our roster to incorporate PvE Semi-hardcore Mythic Cutting Edge Raid progression on a 2-day schedule. In order to do so we have brought onboard a team of Cutting Edge experienced Mythic leaders with experience ranging from U.S. 50 to 300; to guide and lead the Mythic raid team. We will be recruiting for semi-casual season 4 PvE ventures and Dragonflight mythic cutting edge raiding. While also continuing the status quo of arena, wpvp, and RBG teams.

Our plan for Dragonflight
We plan to have semi-casual PvE activity in The Guard such as; Aotc Fated raids, and High IO M+ farming/pushing. As well as continued PvP presence in arena, rbg, and wargames. During this time our new Mythic leaders will begin gauging interest of trial candidates and doing the ground work behind the scenes to prepare for Dragonflight Cutting Edge mythic raiding.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday & Thursday 7-10 cst (8-11est / 5-8pst)

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting all classes and specs.

Contact US
Guild Master / PvP Team-

Basedgodbm#1872 (bnet), Basedgodbm#7164 (discord)

Mythic Team-

Vampt#1932 (bnet), Vampt#9731 (discord)