211 Ret LF CE focused Guild

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a mythic progression guild aiming to get CE. I play Ret but I also have a Havoc DH that’s undergeared. I am ready to transfer to any realm/faction, I would prefer Alliance but I don’t mind Horde. I’m looking to raid anywhere between 2-4 days a week.

Availability: 7:00PM - 1:00AM EST, any day.

Prog: 1/10M (had to play Havoc as our DH was missing) & 9/10H CN, 12/12M Nya.

My Pally’s Logs/RIO/Wowprogress are under Arcpally-Dalaran and my DH’s are under Arcaria-Dalaran.

Battlenet: Cabam#1565
Discord: Arcboom#4127

Hello Arcpally, I would really love to speak with you!! you would fit in perfectly with our team!!

About Us
This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently building a mythic roster for CN with just a few spots left. We are located on Bleeding Hollow /horde

Raid Times
Wednesday & Thursday
10:00pm - 2:00am EST

Progression:
10/10 Normal
9/10 Heroic

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Trial period lasts 4-6 raid nights. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

We are currently in need of :
Tank: Prot Pally
Healers: Holy Pally
Ranged and Melee: Open to outstanding applicants

We are currently looking for members to perfect our mythic roster.

Required Add-ons:
DBM or BigWigs
ERT
WA’s

If interested message Asuna#9953

Heya, if you’re interested in horde I think we’d be a perfect fit :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/certified-crankers-910h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801284

Hey there Arcpally!
If the switch to Horde is still on the table then I think we might be a pretty good fit for you!
I’ll leave our bit of spam info below for your consideration.
Will add to discord in case you’d like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-910h/775831

Hi Arc!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 8/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Weekend looking for gamers :spiral_calendar:

[H] 3/10M+AOTC WEEKDAY 6-10PM CST! AOTC WEEKEND 7-11PM CST! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Arcpally,

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Sunday-Monday(If needed) - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.
-We will require logs to be provided.
-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843, Tracy#7543, Zephyr#0177
Bnet: Tommy#1664, Tray#1125, Zephyr#11394

Can you push it until 2am EST? If so we might have a core spot on our roster open for you. If you feel like you can raid the extra hour, please feel free to contact us:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
9/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru