211 Marksmanship Hunter LF Raid

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

If you are interested in raiding with us twice a week tues/thurs and transferring to zuljin. Come check us out :smiley: or DM on discord me for questions.
discord : RainbowTea#0009
https://www.reddit.com/r/wowguilds/comments/l4shfo/huszuljinthe_tavern_lf_dps_1010_n_510_h/

Hey bud. Cozy is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow that fits your profile perfectly. We’re right around your level of progression in raid and M+. You and I also share a lot of similarities. I run a large institution in a day job and I am looking to build an organized, cohesive, and cooperative group of like-minded individuals. Our Wow history is even similar as I was a hardcore raider in the earlier 2000s and just rerolled at the end of BFA.

We raid tue/thurs 8:15 - 11:15 EST, have a floating normal clear once a week for alts/development players, and do a Saturday RBG night. We currently need more RDPS both in raid and to be on our regular Key runs.

I really dislike the functionality of the forum but would be happy to have a conversation on discord: Cozybadguy#8607

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

We are currently 9/10 Heroic and we are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-12:00 EST. We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently.

If interested please contact us on bnet Ixxon#1964/discord Ixxon#4013 or bnet Atian#1526/Direglaive#2356 in discord.

Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Unholy DK - HIGH

Ranged DPS
Hunter - HIGH

Healer
RShaman - HIGH
HPally - HIGH

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer