211 Marksmanship Hunter LF Raid

Hey!

I am from WDBM a Horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 9/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code: h5yZVMx

Hey man, my guild over on the Alliance side on Stormrage is a fairly fresh CE focused guild that’s looking to begin its mythic prog soon, we’re currently on the path to build a core team ready to tackle prog. We are currently 10/10H CN and raid Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST. If you’re interested shoot me a message on discord at Scoffs#1420

Hey there Mambo,

I see you’re on Thrall as well, that’s cool. My team War Front (1/10M, 9/10H) are looking for ranged DPS currently as we look to make the transition into mythic. We raid T/Th from 7:30-10:30 EST. I’d love to get a chance to chat about the team, hit me up on Discord at Colubrid#1707

Hey, my guild is on thrall and our raid times fit your schedule. We are 9/10H, and could use a hunter in our group. If you are interested reach out to me on bnet (Naddy#11821).

Come hit us up!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-210m-lf-dpshealers/812387

Good morning! My guild Memoria H-Mal’ganis is looking to add some more ranged dps to finish Heroic Nathria. We are 9/10H with starting sire prog this week. I think we’ll be a good fit because we’re all mostly working adults who have played the game for a while and are looking to add like minded players. We have also dealt with the hardcore raiding scene and have no time for toxic guilds so we keep a super laid back environment in raids. We raid thursdays/mondays from 8-11EST. Add me on discord at Opkorean#9444 if you are interested and we can chat more. Best of luck in your search!

Hello !

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN, 10/10H CN and 2/10M. The core group is looking to recruit DPS.

We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Don’t hesitate to communicate with us.

BNET : Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268

Discord : Poopdollar#6583 or Svester#7164

Waddup, Mambo. You might be a good fit for us, Royalz.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8:15-11pm EST.

If you want some more deets for what we’re about, here’s a thread

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/huswhisperwindany-royalz-410-hc-is-recruiting/848514

Hey Mambo, we are currently looking for a MM Hunter:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/by-design-110m-910h-830-1130pm-est-twth-lf-raiders/835704

Hey I’d love to chat! Please add me in game (Formadin#1104) or on Discord (Forma#4632). Our guild is 9/10H and running Heroic until we finish our Mythic roster so that we can start pushing CE. We raid twice a week on Thursday and Monday from 8-11pm Eastern and we are almost entirely 30+. I think you’d have a blast with us :slight_smile:

More info can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Hey there, I’m with Revengeance on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:

Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey Mambo,

Not sure how flexible your raid times are but here’s our info just in case:

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) is a horde guild on Zul’jin-US that formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion & BFA and into Shadowlands. We are currently 2/10 M and 10/10 H in Castle Nathria. We were also 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/achievement/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able. We also have a fairly high interest in guild PvP and have started to do some weekend RBG groups.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few good players to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Mambo,

[Arise] We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Hunter, Mage, Warlock

<Melee:

<Tank:

<Healer: Shaman, Resto Druid

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Castle Nathria
10/10 N
10/10 H
2/10 M

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757

Hey I think we would be a perfect fit for you. Add me on bnet Br33zE#1594

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

If you are interested in raiding with us twice a week tues/thurs and transferring to zuljin. Come check us out :smiley: or DM on discord me for questions.
discord : RainbowTea#0009
https://www.reddit.com/r/wowguilds/comments/l4shfo/huszuljinthe_tavern_lf_dps_1010_n_510_h/

Hey bud. Cozy is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow that fits your profile perfectly. We’re right around your level of progression in raid and M+. You and I also share a lot of similarities. I run a large institution in a day job and I am looking to build an organized, cohesive, and cooperative group of like-minded individuals. Our Wow history is even similar as I was a hardcore raider in the earlier 2000s and just rerolled at the end of BFA.

We raid tue/thurs 8:15 - 11:15 EST, have a floating normal clear once a week for alts/development players, and do a Saturday RBG night. We currently need more RDPS both in raid and to be on our regular Key runs.

I really dislike the functionality of the forum but would be happy to have a conversation on discord: Cozybadguy#8607

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

We are currently 9/10 Heroic and we are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-12:00 EST. We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently.

If interested please contact us on bnet Ixxon#1964/discord Ixxon#4013 or bnet Atian#1526/Direglaive#2356 in discord.

Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Unholy DK - HIGH

Ranged DPS
Hunter - HIGH

Healer
RShaman - HIGH
HPally - HIGH

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer