211 ilvl Destro Lock LF chill EST adult H guild

From the description, my guild meets your needs perfectly. Our raid times are wed/sat 8-10pm EST and we aim to do more on a shorter schedule. We’ve only been a guild for a little over a month and are 9/10H with a 13% pull on denathrius on our first night. We got a late start and are looking to expand.

I’d like to discuss it with you more when you are available.
btag: Twam#1149

You fit our guilds key demographic xD
Feel free to hit me up.
Fallen#1904

Hey, Zhor! I know you’re alliance and we’re Horde, but if you ever make the switch. We raid Tues/Weds 9p to midnight EST. We’re a five raid team guild, teeming with m+ players of all skill levels. Add me at Pilate#1430 on bnet, if you’re interested!

Raid Days/Times: Friday 8-11/Saturday 7-10 EST.

Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M

Discord-Wyce#0556
Bnet-Derpin#1190

About Us:
We formed our guild towards the end of last tier and achieved 9/12 mythic. Our main goal is to have fun, and achieve CE every tier.

We are looking to achieve AOTC this week (1% on sire) and push into mythic prog. next week.

If you’re into keys, we have an active group of players who are always pushing something!

There are also a handful of players who run arenas throughout the week.

For our raiders we provide flasks, daily repairs, and Vantus.

Raider Standards:
-Attend 95% of raids.
-Be prepared with knowledge of your specific class and role in a given fight.
-Keep your character up to date outside of raid by doing keys and Torgast.

Current Needs:
Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin, S-priest, Elemental shaman)
Melee DPS (Enhance Shaman)

If you play a class that is not currently needed but you feel you know and play your class well feel free to add me and send me some logs…

hey zhor, we’re actively recruiting ranged dps for our mythic roster, tues/thurs’s 8-11 est. if you’re interested check us out~

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-1010h-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

Hey Zhor,

We are TOMB an Alliance guild on Gilneas that is pushing Heroic CN for AOTC.

Our raid leads are 9/10 H. The guild is semi-casual, in the midst of turning into a moderately serious raiding guild, but focused mostly on having awesome adventures with friends and fam.

Our core team consists of committed players focused on mythic+ and raiding.
***6 of our players rank in the top 15 by spec on our realm, so we are fairly good players and just looking to expand our roster.

Raid times are currently revamping, but looking like Tues/Wed 8pm EST for core H progression, and a Sat 8pm EST raid to cap off remaining bosses. (some of our roster is also PST) Attendance is encouraged for two raid days weekly, but isn’t hardcore cuz we all have lives. All we ask is a somewhat regular commitment and good communication (let us know if show/no show for raids).

This guild is a lot of fun and we are all very close friends or even related, so the group is very unlikely to splinter off or fold. Give us a shout, LET’S GO!

Discord: paran0rmal#9167

Hi there Zhor!

If Horde guilds are an option, check out Murloc Madness. We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hello!

I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)!
We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow)
Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M
Hope to chat soon!
Btag Kenoshis#1451

Are you still looking? I’d like to chat

We raid Tues Thurs 730 to 930 eastern

Dlares#1711

Hello i think phury would be a great fit for u we are currently 1/10m and 10/10h we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am we we do tons of mythic plus’s hit me up if intrested tang#1917

Hey Zhor,
Adventure Friends Alliance
We are currerntly 2/10M looking for more all specs and classes. We are alliance on Dragonmaw server group.
We raid Wed/Thurs 6pm-9pm PST. We were formed just about 1 year ago. During BFA we were able to hit 3/12M in short amount of time.
We are looking for more members to add to the guild that are commited and looking for push mythic bosses. CE might be out of reach for Castle, but we want to push and achieve CE during upcoming, and future raids.

We are more on the chill level, and look to have a good laugh while downing bosses. Most of the guild has KSM, knowledge of pvp, 1800 in RBGs, and do other events while we have down time.

We are trying to grow our guild large enough to have two solid raid groups. All applications are welcome. Feel Free to message me on bnet. NosTheHitman#1903

Evening Zhor,

Obvious Immortalis Plug is a fairly new guild on Stormrage with a focus on heroic raiding and keys, we are raiding Friday nights 9pm eastern (will move to Fri/Sat with new content), guild is sitting at 6/10 with a core of players who came from a 2/10M guild.

We are shooting for an enjoyable atmosphere that focuses up when bosses have to die so we can get our AOTC every tier, also trying to get a shameless mention on Taliesen’s channel.

If you’re interested give me a shout on disc, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

Hey Zhor. Bush Wookies on Illidan H is looking for more members and a warlock would be a great addition. Happy to have you okay destruction as long as you pump! We’re 10/10 H and looking for more for mythic. Raids are 6:30-9:00pst.

Add Zilowa#1314 if you wanna chat more

Game Over’s raid team Press Start to Continue is recruiting talented, mechanically aware players to help our laid back progression raid team. We consider laid back progression, getting as far as we can with what we have, while focusing on maintaining an enjoyable and entertaining atmosphere. We are 9/10 heroic , Schedule:
Tuesday 7-10PM and Thursday 7-10PM PST

hello Zhor,
People That Annoy You is an alliance guild located on Undermine. AOTC consistent players, and long time raiders back again. looking to fill ranks for future mythic raiding group and m+ teams. currently 10/10N 7/10H and timing +14.

heroic progression mondays 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
normal/alt raid saturdays 7:30 - 10:30. also help gear new players this night.
more nights to be added!

Look for us in the guild finder or jump in our discord and give a shout!
h t t p s://discord.gg/qyTCEHgG8J

Hello There! The [A] [Shanghai Zen Masters] [Stormrage US] is currently recruiting for Mythic Raid progression in 9.0 and 9.1 H>M raid prog!

We are a Semi-Hardcore guild that focuses on progging AOTC first and foremost for every tier, and then pushing Mythic at a nice steady pace. Besides raiding queue daily for pvp, M+, or transmog runs. We are an active community of players who just generally love playing together, with an active discord and awesome officers.

Progress: 10/10 N, 10/10 H (AOTC) Castle Nathria

Schedule: Monday and Wednesday 8pm - 10pm Est (Server Time)

Recruitment: Looking mainly for all RDPS and MDPS. Players who are flexible in changing specs from DPS to HEAL or TANK get extra points!

We are looking for players with a good attitude that are interested in joining our tight-knit community of raiders. You’re only expected to have good attendance for raid nights, be prepared for raid, and be able to accept constructive criticism when given.

Apply Here:
forms.gle/Mk2yA2vjTprFLqab8

Any questions feel free to contact the GM or RO
You can contact our recruitment officer via:
B-tag: Smoothbrain#11992 Discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

You can contact our GM via:
B-tag: TrickyTree #1397 Discord: D-Matt#8870(edited)

Hello Seiss,

Dusk Eternal is most likely a good fit for you and we are looking to expand our roster! We are an AotC guild and are prepping for Heroic and Mythic in 9.1

We run a relaxed ship that has a damn good time while getting bosses to 0%.

Reach out to me via discord if youre interested. bluu#7164

Hello there Zhor, (Reelevated) is a horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We just transfered from [A] Darkspear and we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We also RBG / Arena / Key Farm and are looking for several classes to fill our rolls. Message me on discord or Btag if you are interested.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

<Results Might Vary> is a friendly, Semi-Hardcore raiding guild recruiting to fill spots on the core team immediately so we can push content come 9.1. Raid days are Sat & Sun 7-10pm CST. Currently 6/10H and looking for RDps & 1 Healer!! We have an active discord, play tons of other games together and do our best to make the guild a family environment. We want to be folks forever guild!

Outside of raid times we also love to do Mythic + Dungeons and push higher keys, Pvp. Tmog runs, and old content. We are just a group of goons looking to have fun, kill bosses, and get purples. So if this sounds like something you might be interested in? Hit us up! I’d love to chat!!

Guild & Server: (Alliance-US-Stormrage)

Raid Times & Days: Sat & Sun from 7pm to 10pm Central Time.

Current Progression: 10/10N, 6/10H ((Look up Arcadia - Moon Guard on WoWProgress if you are curious about us! As we are a recent transplant to Stormrage, our guilds progress was reset on the move over!!))

Recruitment Contacts:

Tonilyn - GM: Discord: Tonilyn#8643 BNet: Tonilyn#1112

Ana - Officer: Discord: Anathema Crowley#2439 BNet: Anomaly#11388

Requirements: Interested in Raiding with us? Please see below for what we’re looking for.

• We’re looking for someone who has the drive to research, someone who wants to continuously improve and sharpen their skills.
  • We are looking for someone who can commit to our raid times as well. 7pm CST- 10pm CST Sat/Sundays.
  • As we are progression Heroic we ask our raiders to be above 195 Item Level.
  • Rank 25 Renown (For at least three conduit slots) We are flexible with this, as people have changed covenants to min max.

-Can Vibe with the crew.

!!You are not required to server transfer, but if you would like to that would be cool too!!

Needs: LF RDPS & Heals for Progression Team.

All Roles Welcome for Mythic+, Leveling, and Pvp!

Hi Zhor!

Not sure if you are interested in Prog raiding but the time slots fit so feel free to check us out and if interested reach out to us. We currently are doing heroic raid every other weds.
Good luck in your search