Date Posted: 1/28/2021

Class/Spec: Mage/Fire

Progression: 9/10H (Guild Fell apart on Donny) previous 9/12M Nya

Faction: Horde (Not Open to change)

Links
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/Desmage

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/Desmage

Availability: Weekdays 6-11 PM EST, Open to a weekend 3rd day same time frame

Notes: Tired of spending a lot of time on Easy content with people that do not want to put in the effort. Want to raid with like minded individuals who put forth the effort to get content down including CE. Not open to faction changing, but open to server change for the right team.

Just returned from a 2 week vacation, IO and ilvl show it. Working to catch up currently.

Hey, my guild is looking for a fire mage atm. We are 9/10H and looking to push into mythic. Raid times (8-11pm est tues/thurs) fit your schedule. Server is thrall. If you are interested reach out to me on bnet (Naddy#11821).

Good morning! My guild Memoria H-Mal’ganis might be what you’re looking for. We a guild of mostly working adults who are tired of toxic or lazy environments. We raid thursdays/mondays from 9-11 and are currently 9/10H and will be starting denathrius monday. After sire goes down, we plan on recruiting the right people to step into mythic to start progressing there. If this seems like a good fit for you, I’ve added you on discord @ Opkorean, hope to chat soon!

Waddup, Desmage You might be a good fit for us: Royalz.

We’re in a similar situation, snoozing trying to wait for people to not fail easy mcehanics.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8:15-11pm EST.

If you want some more deets for what we’re about, here’s a thread

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/huswhisperwindany-royalz-410-hc-is-recruiting/848514

Hello! I’d love to have a talk with you. My guild is current 3/10m looking to round out our roster for further progress. I’m gonna post our recruitment post below, but again I’d love to talk with you some time today in discord.

Innovation is recruiting to fill out our mythic progression roster! We are a solid group of long time WoW players pushing for CE.
Our raid times are Tuesday, and Wednesday at 8:30-11:30pm EST

We are looking for players who are geared enough for mythic, who are comfortable with all aspects of their class (checking logs are part of the recruitment process!).

Healers (prefer with DPS OS):
-Resto Druid -Resto Shaman

Ranged DPS:
-Fire Mage (HIGH PRIORITY)
-Balance Druid (HIGH PRIORITY)
-Priest (with Disc o/s)

Melee DPS:
-Unholy Death Knight (HIGH PRIORITY)
All exceptional players will be looked at!

We are also looking for more players to bolster our already active Mythic+ community. If you are looking for your new home and ready to progress towards CE, feel free to leave a message here, or contact at:

bnet- Waffles012#1615 or Xmdoll#1777 or discord- Raz#4836 or Xmdoll#5488.

Hi Desmage! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hi Desmage,

Not sure how flexible your raid times are but here’s our info just in case:

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) is a horde guild on Zul’jin-US that formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion & BFA and into Shadowlands. We are currently 2/10 M and 10/10 H in Castle Nathria. We were also 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/achievement/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able. We also have a fairly high interest in guild PvP and have started to do some weekend RBG groups.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few good players to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Definitely interested in your fire mage!
Sorry to hear about your guild but if our times work for you and you’re interested add me! We’d love to talk with you!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Discord)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

We’re looking for another mage for our mythic core team - check our post out and let me know if you have any questions, also sent you a btag add!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-shady-acres-110m-1010h-lf-tankhealdps/742087

I understand this might be alittle late for you, However ill post it

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

Just bumpin

We run a bit later than 11pm EST, but if that isn’t a hard cutoff we could be a good fit.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondriushandsome-currently-910-heroic-recruiting/837339

Hey Desmage! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a strong Mage for our Mythic roster. I see that you are already on Bleeding Hollow so possibly we’d be a good fit for you.
We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us.

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hello Desmage,

We are looking to add a mage to our raid core:

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 3/10M

Most of our guild is comprised of friends who played together since Mists of Pandaria and reformed a guild during Battle for Azeroth. Since reforming we went:
BFA - Eternal Palace: 8/8N 8/8H 5/8M
BFA - Ny’alotha: 12/12N 12/12H 12/12M (CE)

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge again while remaining somewhat casual in the process. We take raids seriously but understand that there’s a life outside of the game. Majority of our guild is in their late 20s/early 30s and have work and family to prioritize outside of the game.

We try to do the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we have each week. Raids are taken serious enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night. We do Rated Battlegrounds every Saturday and M+ outside of raid on off nights when bored. Both of these are optional and not something that you need to do if M+ or PvP are not your thing.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. Would love to have you on the team.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

Hey Des,

Déjà Vu is looking to add to our mythic raid team.

We raid Tuesday and Saturday 8:30-11:30 pm est on Thrall. 10/10 H, 1/10M.
Currently reclearing Heroic while we round out the Mythic roster.

Happy to get you the details if you’re interested!

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263