211 Fire mage 10/10H 1/10M xp

Hey there- we are always recruiting quality dps:

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 2/10M
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at 24 people (consistently 22). We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: None for the raid team- m+ tanks in guild would be great.
Ranged DPS: Anything but boomkins
Melee DPS: Death Knight
Healers: Resto shaman/Priest

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239

battle tag is FailFixer#11337 looking forward to talking with you

Hey! I would definitely like to chat with you about some opportunities we have on our raid team! We are an alliance 2/10 mythic guild! Hit me up on discord @ Phantix#8896

Hey there! We are currently recruiting a Fire Mage for a core spot!
Here is our recruitment post.
Feel free to reach out and hope to talk to you soon!

Hey, sounds like we might be a good fit. Happy to chat any time. General info below.

-Faust

[H] Wanted Rejects - Area 52. 1/10M and AOTC CN, CE Nyalotha. Looking for more strong raiders to complete our Mythic progression oriented core raid team.

Raid times: Mon/Tues 8-11pm ET (progression)
Optional non-progression: Sun 8-11 ET (heroic while raiders still need any pieces, alt heroic, normal on weak alts, or other for something to do)

We are a crazy fun group of people who like to hang out and have fun but still make meaningful progression. Our core raiders have very strong raid experience and we need YOU to come fill out our roster.

Current needs:
Healer, DPS

• Holy Paladin (very high)
  • Resto Shaman (very high)
  • Disc Priest (very high)
  • Mage (very high)
  • DK (high)
  • Ret Pally
  • Other ranged

We are also interested in bringing in more M+ key pushers! We already have many active M+ players but we would like to build on what we have in order to create a community for pushing higher and higher keys.

We normally have a short application process, review logs, and a trial period. We’re also happy to just hang out and (badly if its me) push keys as a way to meet the team between raids.

Add me on Bnet if you are interested or have any questions.

-Faust

Dktrfaust#1775 (recruiter)
Paally#1920 (raid lead)

Hello Flamewich! Glad you’ve been enjoying Castle Nathria. Seems like Shadowlands is turning out to be quite the awesome xpac (hopefully I haven’t spoken too soon.) We are currently in high demand of a Fire Mage. Below is our guild information and a way to get in touch with me.

Hope to hear back from you!

US-Illidan (10/10 H CN) is recruiting! We are looking for exceptional players for our mythic progression. Currently we are looking for the following classes:

High Priority:

• Fire Mage

Medium Priority:

• Disc Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • Vengeance Demon Hunter

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00pm-11:00pm Server Time (CST). We also run a weekend raid team on Friday/Saturday for alts and casual players.

We believe that in order to effectively push into mythic content we need a strong team. That means building the best comps for what each fight requires based off the players we have. That does mean players will sit. It is important that every player (officers included) we recruit knows they might sit at some point for a stronger comp depending on the fight. Our goal is to have fun while also being competitive, aiming to complete CE. We understand that family and work comes first which is why we have an abbreviated raid schedule with sometimes adding in days for progression.

If interested add: Valcron#1579

Hey There!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 2/10M

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord: Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF