211 DH Tank LF Mythic Raid Team

Got a late start to the xpac due to covid. Curently 5/10H and trying to join a raid team looking to push mythic. I have mythic experience in Legion and BFA and 2x CE. 3-4 nights is preferable but 2 nights a week is doable as well. Any times currently work for me.

I also have a brewmaster for swap but it isn’t sufficiently geared. That will be my next project after I get DH rolling.

Ideally, I would like to find a guild that is also interested in pushing keys regularly and possibly pvp here and there.

I am an extremely dedicated player who consistently has solid parses, game awareness, and overall mechanics. I have studied all CN encounters and am confident in my ability to quickly adapt.

I’m currently on Bleeding Hollow but am willing to transfer.

Please reach out to me if you have any further questions or interest!

Discord: Hng#8194
Bnet: jtrice#1985

Hey, I think we would make a good fit.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 9/10H Castle Nathria (we took 2 weeks off because of the holidays) we are looking for a few more excellent raiders to start our push into mythic.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 12/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Djinnx#11332
Discord: Djinxx#3895

Hey there, I think you’d be a good fit with us. We’re 6/10H but pushing forward and in need of a DH tank.

Our guild is looking for a WW Monk, Vengeance DH, and Holy/Disc Priest (looking for someone who can swap depending on the fight). We are 6/10H and plowing ahead as we get the final pieces of the puzzle.

We are a 2 night a week raid group. We raid Tue/Wed 9-11PM EST. Saturday nights are an optional night for alt runs or people who still want to push content and raid.
While we don’t have the longest hours for raid, we show up to play while we’re in there.

I’m gonna keep this pretty brief. We’re looking for raiders who can show up on time fully prepared. That means flasks, enchants, potions, gems and a positive attitude :grinning:! Having a mic is required, being talkative isn’t. We have enough of those types in discord.

Reach out to me on Bnet @ Crooked#11909 to talk more! If you have logs to show your performance in Castle Nathria, thats always a bonus.

Cheers,

Crookedjay

Hello, we are recruiting for Mythic Castle Nathria:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

Newly formed guild in BFA AOTC all tiers, 9/12M Nya.
We are currently 9/10H, 10/10N Working on forming a stronger team core for Mythic prog. Expecting 1/10M This weekend.
Inclusive environment
We look for the BEST Team Players.
If you’re interested, reach out to me on discord.

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
Kawaiihealer#1404
Benderr#1706