211 CE exp Boomy/Guardian LF CE Guild

I’ve been raiding on my druid since wrath and have us top 200 CE experience playing all roles. Currently looking for a guild with a spot open for a guardian or a boomy. Realm first 15 xp as a tank, 90th percentile logs as boomy and feral, and I can play resto too. There are 2 things I am looking for in a potential guild: strong organized leadership and an immediate open CE progression spot. In return I offer dedication, a raid ready alt army by t2 (split run tanks if accepted for a tank position), out of raid activity, and a player who will beg for mechanics to pick on me so I know they will be done right.

Hey boss,

Come press convoke :slight_smile:
[H] <Certified Crankers> 5/10M LFM

Hey Fang!

About Us

Full Squad is a reformed guild in Shadowlands! We are currently 8/10H in CN! Our Core leadership has extensive experience leading a raid team through multiple expansions. We have all achieved CE in the past and that is the expectation this time around as well. We maintain a competitive mindset while working with a limited, two-night raid schedule. We are looking for like-minded raiders who wish to utilize their time in raids as efficiently as possible. We try to be extremely respectful of everyone’s time and ask that you have the same consideration for everyone in the raid team. The majority of the group comes home after long days at the office and looks to unwind, have fun, and play a game that we have enjoyed for over a decade.
We are currently looking to fill the last couple spots on our Mythic Raid team roster!

Raid Times
Tuesday/Thursday - 8:30-11:30pm est

Recruitment Needs
Tanks: Closed
MDPS: Low (Feral, DH, Ret,War)
RDPS: High (Balance, Lock, Hunter,Spriest)
Heals: Closed

Contact Us

Gubby - Recruiting Officer
Discord - Gubby#1111
BNet - Gubby#1123

Hobbes - Guild Master
Discord - Hobbes#5641
BNet - Hobbes#1213

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Fang! your post is sexy and i would love to talk to you in game about a raid spot. We are definitely recruiting and might be a good fit for you. Tues/Wed- 12-3am est grp 1 is 8/10h Tues/Wed 9-11:30 pm will be grp 2 starting normal around the 19th
[H] Calamity 8/10H late night guild recruiting

Hey there!

Im a recruiter for H on A52, I came across your post and would love to speak with you about recruitment for a spot in our Mythic raid group!

We currently raid Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm PST, and at 10/10 H and 2/10 M we are a bunch of players who are coming back to the game after a long hiatus that are looking to kill bosses and enjoy playing the game as a group!

Would be happy to have you on your boomkin! If you have any other questions, please feel free to add me on bnet - Terror#11115 or on discord at Terror#3711.

I look forward to talking with you and having you hopefully a part of our great group and community!