211 Boomkin LFG

Looking for a group to raid with my boomkin on Sargeras alliance I have 9/10H 10/10N down and looking for a guild to pick back up with cannot raid on weekends would like a early afternoon raiding guild potentially add my btag if you have questions or add me on discord

Btag: Mistaeken#1664
Discord: Mistaeken#6062

building our Core group for going into heroics. 5/10 prog rn
7:30 pm pst Tuesday
7:30 pm Thursday
1 pm Pst Sunday

Hello Mistaeken

Not sure if you are interested in going horde but we’re 3/10M - CE Nya on Area 52, raid times are 8-11est T/Th.

If you are however interested and ok with coming horde, feel free to apply at
https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hello! We are on Proudmoore but We are 9/10H, looking to push down AOTC and continue into Mythic Nathria. Mainly looking for ranged DPS and heals.

Tues/Thurs 8AM-11AM server time.

Trial days will be Saturdays 8AM-11AM

Requirements :

High blue/purple parses.

Previous Mythic progression experience.

Waddup! You might be a good fit for us, Royalz.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8:15-11pm EST.

If you want some more deets for what we’re about, here’s a thread

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/huswhisperwindany-royalz-410-hc-is-recruiting/848514

Hi Mistaeken! If open to faction change and some flexibility in raid times, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

If you can do Tu & Th 8p-11p EST, we’d love to chat with you about a slot in our core raid team
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-shady-acres-110m-1010h-lf-tankhealdps/742087

Hello there everyone, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord!!

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey Mist!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Mistaeken,

We would love to speak with you about joining our team. Below is our spam. Please feel free to add Patticakes (info below) to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 3/10M 10/10H Multiple Sub 5% wipes on Sun King

Wowprogress (including rules and guild application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (please add an “h” at the front, cant post links on wow forums).

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is recommended but not required.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610