211 Boomkin LF Raiding Guild

Hey Everyone!

I am an experienced and veteran player, looking for a new guild for raiding and mythic +. Currently 10/10 H 2/10M.

I have decided to switch my main back to my Druid, but on my Fire Mage, I am currently 9/10 H. I would also bring him over as an alt.

I have a very flexible work schedule so most day will work. However, any time after midnight might be very tough.

Hope to hear from you! You can reach me at:

Battlenet: Nauticcal#1899
Discord: Nnautikal#6448

Hey there! We have 2 teams that run heroic farm and mythic progression. Check us out if interested!

Ctrl Alt Del 2/10M has been raiding as a guild on Illidan since BC and has a very tight-knit group of core raiders that are dedicated to progression as well as helping new and old players get back into raiding. Our focus is on creating a big guild environment with all the perks that follow but keeping the tight-knit raiding atmosphere. We currently have 2 core raiding groups for SL and off night raiding.

Raid Groups: <All times are Server time (CST)>

Unpegged Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur
Not Sbeve Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur

Dirke’s Fun Run Raid: 7:00pm-10:00pm Friday (signups on calendar)

Current recruiting needs: High Priority =

Unpegged Raid Team:
Tank: No Need
Healer: Resto Shaman, Priest Healer
DPS: Warrior, Unholy DK, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, SP
Any exceptional DPS will be considered
Contact: Jessialyn (Jessica#1227) or Trapntickle (Merc#1637) in game for details

Additionally, being one of the largest and most active guilds on Illidan, we offer RBGs/PVP, Mythic + groups, island excursions, world quest reputation grinding and old raid content for transmog. If you are looking for more than just a guild and more a permanent home, please msg a guildie today for more information!

Guildmaster: Jessialyn
Admins/Officers: Faestine, Tgosob, Slania, Unholyagony
Class Leads: Midori, Haydes, Jesikah, Trapntickle, Metak, Sbeve, Wasabith

SINFEST - Illidan (Horde)

Current Progression:
1/10 M
9/10 H

Guild Info:

We are a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of clearing all end-game content.
We started raiding 3 months after Ny’Alotha was released and we are currently 9/10 H progression .Looking to solidify our roster heading into mythic content.

We are looking for players that are dedicated to always improving their class/role for future raid tiers. We are currently looking for all roles and specs.

Please Note: All Raiders are expected to come prepared to Raid!! This means you need to have potions, food, & flasks.

Raid Times:

Saturday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)
Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)

Raid Philosophy:

We plan to bring our best raiders for progression bosses since that is the main focus of the guild, but we will do our best to bring all guild members for farm content as long as your damage/healing is up to par in terms of Mythic difficulty. I have been trying to reach out and work with individuals on how to improve dps since that’s kind of my specialty. We plan to get the kills in Mythic to everyone in the guild that has an interest in raiding but you have to be patient. Our goal is to get ‘Cutting Edge’ for all our raid members.

Please reach out if you have additional questions or concerns. I do want to remind everyone if we ask you to sit for a boss please don’t take it personally.

Let’s have fun and kill some bosses!

Bnet: Dragonslayer#1768, Galso#11753
Discord: Dragoon#6738 Galso#5921

Still looking for that perfect home. Now 211 ilvl.

Hey Nauticca,
Creeping Doom is a guild run by real life friends who have been playing together for over 10 years. We’re currently 10/10 H looking to fill our last couple of DPS slots to push mythic. We were 10/12 M in Nya’lotha for reference, so we want to get back into mythic progression ASAP. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30 - 10 PM Server Time (7:30 - 11 PM EST). If you’re interested, feel free to add me at Vellinis#1671. Thanks!

Intimidation is recruiting all capable dps classes to join our ranks! We are a chill guild that raids to have fun but kill bosses as well! The main goal of the guild is to push content as high as the group is capable!

Some info you want to know:
Raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8pm -11pm EST (realm time)
Current Progress: 10/10N 9/10H

Current Recruitment needs:
Right now we are mainly looking at solid ranged dps who can perform with an emphasis on shadow priests, boomkins, mages, and hunters however all classes specs and roles can seek membership. You never know what might change day to day! Also if possible please provide logs just so we can see how your performance is (this is not required but it helps if we have to decide wether to take you over someone who may be underperforming)

Things we expect:

Show up to Raid on time with all consumables needed
Be fully enchanted, gemmed and ready to perform your best

Things we provide:
We provide all enchants to raiders as well as gems. All you have to do is ask.
one on one help. (if you are struggling on your parses or in performance we will personally set aside time to work with you and find out how you can improve.)
Awesome Dad Jokes from yours truly!

I think I have made this long enough so if you have any questions or if you would like to join please contact me either on here or via Btag BigT#1946 or on discord at Blaze#2642! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Hey Nauticca, I’m Sang with The Red Door. We’re a 2 days a week (tues/thurs) 7-10 PM PST guild with a primary goal of clearing AOTC every patch. Since we’ve done that we’ve decided to take up some mythic raiding seeing as this is going to be a long patch. I don’t know exactly what you might be looking for in terms of raiding but we are looking for a boomkin to finish up our main roster! If this sounds like something that interests you I’d love to have a chat! :slight_smile: I’ve sent you a friend request on BNet under Twankiez#1182 or you can reach me on discord @ Mothman#7584. I’ve tried adding you but for some reason your account isn’t coming up!

Check us out:

We are currently 10/10 H, and raid Wed and Fri from 7-10 pm server. Getting ready to start mythic but we need a few more to get our team to 20.

We also do lots of keys and most of our core group either have KSM or are getting close. We do lots of 14s and 15s each week to get the 226 loot. If you want the Sintouched Deathwalker, we can help with that too.

If interested, reach out to us

Rigge, dreasy11902 <-- Our awesome raid leader
Kalica, hokipoki1278 <-- Our awesome GM
Cyndraelia, Zvrehtvall1417 <-- Our awesome recruiter

Can also apply in-game if interested. Just search for our guild name: Mutiny (Horde, Illidan)

We are on area 52 but have a full time spot for a boomy!

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ KSM groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

Hey there Nauticca! We are 7/10H fresh formed currently looking for more people to join the team! Check out Our Post