211 Affliction Warlock 9/10H 1/10M exp LF Mythic Raiding/Mythic+ guild

Hello,

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/cthulhus#difficulty=4

The guild I am currently in just announced it was disbanding so I am on the search for another guild. My available raid days are Sunday-Wednesday currently, preferably looking for a 3 night guild but am open to other options.

Before Shadowlands I did not play BFA, however I last raid lead for a guild in WoD/Legion that went 11/13M HFC and 7/7M EN before disbanding and I left WoW due to real life pulling me away.

Please either post here any interest or preferably reach out to me in game with my real ID - CthulhusNuts#1315;

Thanks!

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster and push hard into mythic. currently 10/10H and only lacking more kills due to the holidays and roster changes. any questions or if interested feel free to add me. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

Howdy Abraxas,

I would love the opportunity to chat with you about our team. We are looking for another ranged dps to fill a void we have, and you certainly seem like a great fit. We raid 2 nights a week with an optional 3rd flex day and are in keys on off nights. I can be reached on discord at Pimsley#1337

Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adulting-friendly-2-day-mythic-team-ce-focused-drama-free-guild-lf-dh-spriest/541772

Hello, I was wondering if you were interested in my guild Private Invites Only. We are 10/10N 8/10H and raid Sat/Sun 6-9pm PST.

Good morning! Quarantined-Mal’Ganis. We’re currently looking for a warlock or two to bring in. We’re a 2 night Tuesday/Thursday 8est - 11pm guild. The guild’s a group of players with all top 100 experience, with the GM, Co-GM and a few officers having Top 15+ experience with guilds such as Uprising, Vigil, etc. Everyone is a multi CE player, as recent as last tier, that is just looking to push without a crazy time commitment.

We’re in the process of rounding off the 20-23 roster, looking for another DPS or so. The guild is 9/10 with Denathrius sub 3% on consecutive pulls our first real night on him tonight - on record, with logs. Just a less than ideal comp and starting late with holidays. The guild has multiple 1-1.3k io players as well, if keys are of any interest.

Officer
B.net - oneblood#1110
Discord - Spooky#0044

GM
Discord - Lilautistic#0001