2/10M xp rerolled druid dps os heals (ALLIANCE)

Hey, i was 2/10M on my hpal a few months ago. I took a little break. I rerolled feral druid/resto… Any realm/time is good for me :slight_smile: I dont have much for pve logs cause I havent raided on my druid since LEGION. but its the class im most comfortable on. I am willing to transfer realms. I am wanting alliance only tho. Have any questions please msg me

• TRYING TO GET AS MUCH GEAR AS I CAN <3
    Discord: Worstferal#6045
    Btag: shawna#11688

• hope everyone is having a safe and wonderful year <3

Hi Aww! If you do ever reconsider Horde, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Aww!

Im from [A] Elysium on Turalyon US and we are currently looking for all DPS! Our Raid team is currently 2/10M and we are looking for more dps to continue our progression. We would love to have you join us as Feral. Our Raid times are Sat/Sun 7pm-9:30pm EST. We have an optional Alt/Casual raid that happens on Thursdays at 7pm-9:30pm EST as well. We also have a lot of people in guild that like to push high keys. Our point is to progress in all aspects of the game while having fun together.

Here is our post if you would like more detailed info.

You can also add me on btag if you would like to talk more! Sola#11923

Hey Aww! We are in need of a Resto druid =)

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!