2/10M Resto Druid + Warlock LFG

Hello starlily & friend,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys. Our knowledge base includes raiders whom have done a scattered amount of mythic & CE raiding in past tiers.

For more information reach out to our forum post Here

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

Hello there!

Right off the bat we’re on Stormrage, wasn’t sure if you’re considering a transfer so thought I’d ask!

I am a part of guild “Ardent” on Stormrage [A]. We are a pretty fresh guild, but the main 7-8 core players are 2/10 M from an old guild. We are creating this guild to be AOTC-first then achieve some mythic progression. A lot of us do M+ throughout the week as well. We will be clearing heroic for a few weeks so it’d be a perfect time to trial!

Requirements: 18 years of age, players with a good game sense, attitude, open minded, and willingness to learn

Our raid times are T/TH 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST

Let me know if you are interested:

Bnet: Snabic#1341
Discord: Snabic#8534

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd raid night every other week Mon.
Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need Mage , War & Flex

DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hi Starlily

Too Stupid To Quit is a 3/10M guild on Sargeras currently progressing on Sun King. We’ve been raiding mythic since early BFA, and improving since. We’re performance oriented, and if you think we’d be a good fit for you, or would like to talk more, I’d love to talk with you further.
Raid times are Tues/Sun from 8-11 EST and Heroic skip to Sire at least every other Wednesday.

You can check out our forum post for more info.

bnet: Yawn#11282
discord: Cy#4103

Cheers!

Hey there!
If horde is an option I’d love to chat! We raid Mon/Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 11pm EST. We are currently 3/10M

If interested please reach out Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord)
Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!

Hey Starlily! We’d be interested in taking you and your friend for our main roster - we’re an AOTC focused guild and we push mythic as far as we can in between tiers, but not sweating over CE. We raid Tues/Weds 9-11pm PST (12am-2am EST), check us out and hit me up if you’re interested :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-light-privilege-aotc-casual-mythic-tw-9-11pm-pst-r-all/844435

Thank you for all the replies! I just wanted to note that we intend to stay on Alliance side for the moment, and that we can’t raid past 11pm est because of work.

My discord info: Avi#3876

Happy Vault Day :slight_smile:

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!!!

hi i’m the gm of phury we are 1/10m and 10/10h always looking for solid players in need of both ur classes we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est hit me up

Mal’Ganis, Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11 EST

Currently 3/10M

We are a group of great players and like-minded individuals that enjoy each other’s company while raiding together. We are all committed to downing the hardest content Blizzard releases while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. On off-nights, the guild is still fairly active in game and out. There are always people online running Mythic+ and alt runs. If you’re looking for a guild to have a lot of fun with while killing content on a constant schedule, then is the guild for you!

Ushuima#1987

Hi Starlily - I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance team on the Proudmoore server. We are currently 9/10 H, and we raid 8-11pm CST on Tues & Wed.

We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic team. We will get our AOTC in the next 1-2 raid days, and then on to CE. We’re not sweaty neckbeards, we just enjoy playing our toons to the best of our ability and clearing bosses. We crack jokes on trash and down bosses in between.

Our guild Companions has done a great job of providing a niche spot for all types of interests in the game: Tues & Wed - progression team; Thurs - pvp, bgs & arenas; Fri & Sat - casual, everyone welcome guild raid; M+ every day; memes & stupid jokes in discord.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aproudmoore-us-companions-910h-lf-dh-boomkin-ww-monk-mm-hunter/775154

Hey, would love to chat with you both! We can cover transfers :slight_smile:

Guild: Zeroes to Heroes
Team Name: Redacted
Realm: Stormrage-US
Faction: Alliance
Raiding Schedule: Friday, Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression: 6/10M Nathria (10/10H)

After raiding in BFA as a standalone guild, Redacted has recently joined the Death Jesters/Zeroes to Heroes Community as their newest raid team! DJ/ZtH is a massive community spanning both Retail and Classic, with 8 raid teams progressing in Castle Nathria. You’ll never have any trouble finding people to play with! We’re constantly running keys, RBGs, and even larger community events like transmog competitions!

Redacted formed late into Ny’alotha in patch 8.3, and was able to attain 10/12M Nya’lotha within the last few months of BfA. Our goal in Shadowlands and going forward is to raid at a Cutting Edge pace on our 2-night schedule - starting with Castle Nathria! We’re a group of mature, like-minded players who enjoy pushing ourselves to perform as efficiently as we can in raid, while maintaining an environment that is fun and free of stress and BS. If that sounds cool to you, fill out an app and come talk! (Mythic+ addiction not required, but gladly welcomed!)

Needs: DPS (Pref. Ranged), one flexible Healer/DPS!

Please use this link to fill out an application: https://forms.gle/9DFnX7XsyN6n3yMy9

For any inquiries, feel free to respond to the thread, or contact our Raid Leader WaizMan#1348 any time on BNet.

Parallax Gaming | Alliance | Pro Esports Organization/Community

Welcome to Parallax Gaming.

About Us:

-Non Toxic, Learning, Inclusive, Diverse and Community Focused Environment.

-Casual to Semi-Hardcore Gameplay

-Regular Events & Games

Semi Hardcore Raid Team
Current Prog: 10/10H 2/10 M
Days: Mon/Wed 8-11PM EST
Recruitment: Primarily DPS, and a DPS w/ healer OS to push into Mythic.

Our organization and community spans across several games, professional teams, and content creators however the official Parallax Gaming guild is on Stormrage-US. If you’re not on Stormrage, you’re still welcome to come hang out and participate in everything else our organization and fantastic community has to offer. This ranges from competitive 3v3 tournaments to casual transmog contests all streamed on our organizations twitch. Parallax Gaming is a mix of both new players and veterans, there’s always someone available to help.

We hope to see you around, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Bnet: Allydadawg#1276
Discord: tyco#0614

Overall looking for some players that always have an improvement attitude! Fairly new squad so looking to round off with some really big pumpers. as we have a decent core few members that we want to build off pushing into mythic soon.

Hi Starlily,

Not sure if you guys are still looking for a new home or not, but consider joining us! We are a new guild of experienced players looking for people like you! We are currently 9/10H and ready to push into mythic as soon as we have enough people to make ourselves a guild team!

If you’re interested, or want to chat about possibilities, join our recruitment discord!

Hey [I’m squishy and I know it] is 3/10M looking for dps and/or flex dps/healer players, raid 10pm - 1am CST Wednesday and Thursday nights (tonight and tomorrow night) we would love to trial you, if you are interested feel free to add my btag tubesocks#1806 !

Still looking for a new raid. Give a warlock a good home today.

Hello, We are a 3/10m Raiding guild named We Parse Eight in Stormrage looking for a healer and Dps. We Raid Monday Thru Wednesday from 11-1am EST. Hit me up at Brando#1390 on Bnet or Disc at Brando#7851

Good Morning!

Guild: OverDosed

Server: Bleeding Hollow

Faction: Horde

Current Progress:10/10 Normal and 10/10 Heroic

Raid Times: Tu/Thu 6-8 pm EST

High Priority: Priest Healer (Any Spec), Ranged DPS.

Also searching for an individual who would like to lead PvP events. Potential officer role available. There is interest in more PvP from some of our raiders and members. More social players also welcome!

Currently seeking the above for Mythic CN progression. The guild core has been together awhile but this raid team is relatively new and we have progressed very quickly. We do understand life>WoW but aim to have a consistent group that can make the set raid times. Alt runs and RBGs weekly as well for those interested. Active guild.

Pst for more info or add Pabst #1296 on BNet or Pabst#3308 on Discord

Still searching for a good fit! We prefer staying Alliance at this time.

Hey Starlily, add me on Discord at Letholas#9581, would love to chat with you :slight_smile: