2/10M Raider looking for Guild

Hello there! With recent events I have found my self in need of a guild. 2 nights a week is preferable. Currently have a Kyrian Veng DH and a Necro Prot/Fury warrior at level 60 but willing to level and gear any character your guild may need. I am Alliance atm but not opposed to server or faction changing.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/Ætherslam#difficulty=4&spec=Protection
link to my logs. Any questions please reply here or add me on btag DraketheDM#1638 . Thank you for looking

Hello Aetherslam, < Is That It > on Alliance Lightbringer is looking for a reliable tank and/or DPS warrior. DH tank would also be welcome. We are mostly former CE raiders pushing for CE in the tier with a bit more relaxed atmosphere. Currently 4/10 with good prog towards 6/10 looking for a few more solid players. We mythic raid Tues/Wed @ 7-10 pm Pacific (10-1 am Eastern). We also do a lot of keys together and do a fun beer raid of heroic on Fridays. If interested please reach out in game or on Discord and we can chat more and see if its a good fit.

Btag: Malvir#1599
Discord: Malvir#6631

Hey Etherslam! I’d love to chat with you about my guild One Shot! We’re in need of a DPS with tank offspec and I think that we could mutually benefit from each other! Add me on discord, I’d love to chat with you! Letholas#9581

Im still looking. At work this morning but adding ppl to talk with this evening or even tomorrow

Let’s chat!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

4/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey Aetherslam,

Currently, we are 3/10M on Tichondrius (H) and are looking for long-term, exceptional RDPS (or unholy DK) for 9.1 CE progression (as well as progressing through the rest of this tier).

You can read more about us here. If you’d be willing to gear an RDPS toon, we’d love to make something happen.

Yooo, whats up?
Adventure Friends Alliance
We are currerntly 2/10M looking for more all specs and classes. We are alliance on Dragonmaw server group.
We raid Tues/Wed 6pm-9pm PST. We were formed just about 1 year ago. During BFA we were able to hit 3/12M in short amount of time.
We are looking for more members to add to the guild that are commited and looking for push mythic bosses. CE might be out of reach for Castle, but we want to push and achieve CE during upcoming, and future raids.

We are more on the chill level, and look to have a good laugh while downing bosses. Most of the guild has KSM, knowledge of pvp, 1800 in RBGs, and do other events while we have down time.

We are trying to grow our guild large enough to have two solid raid groups. All applications are welcome. Feel Free to message me on bnet. NosTheHitman#1903

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey there! If open to something other than tanking, then I think might be a good fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Aetherslam,

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment which we believe will be more achievable as horde. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

We are searching for 1 Tank (pref DH) and a few dps slots, and I think you would be a great fit. I added you on bnet if you are interested in chatting further!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212

Discord: Wilmo2432#6955