2/10M player LF tanking spot

Guild fell apart, looking to play one of my tanks for the rest of the tier / 9.1. Pref EST times, open to either faction. Weekends are preferred, but not required. Drop your spam and I’ll reach out

is a semi-hardcore Mythic Raiding Guild, centered around fully clearing content while it is current. Sloop the GM has created an excellent community with high quality players with excellent attitudes and a comradery that cannot be beat!

When We Raid:

Tuesday, 8:00 PM - 11:00 Pm (EST)
Thursday, 8:00 PM - 11:00 Pm (EST)
Monday, 8:00 PM - 11:00 Pm (EST) alt night

What We Want:

We are looking for quality, mature players with a zero toxic approach. All specializations are given consideration, though our recruitment is selective.

Attendance is Key:

Life happens, and we get that. However, in exchange for our lax raiding schedule, we expect everyone to maintain 90% adherence and give sufficient notice if an absence is required - as such, if you’re prone to availability issues or a conflicting schedule, the raid team might not be the best choice at this time.

Trials are expected to maintain 100% attendance - no exceptions. This is part of your trialing process.

Loot:
Because of the SL loot rule changes we will be running an abbreviated version of loot council where BiS gear will go to the most deserving player; however in saying this everyone will get everything with time.

If interested in raiding please add Gilga2k#1922
If interested in the guild itself please add Sloop#1418
If interested in watching guild content please watch https://www.twitch.tv/coffee4sloop

Hi Bluffop! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Edward Sportsmen is a casual to semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of chill players who like to progress through raids, kill ppl in PVP, and have a fun time doing it! Currently have a raid group that is 6/10 M Castle Nathria. We are looking for a tank for progression! We need a tank for tomorrow if you would like to come to council!

We raid Saturday and Sunday 12-3pm PST (server time).

Msg: Zappÿ (alt 152)
Alternatively, add my discord Surbelicious#7929

Hey I’m the GM of Nostalgic on Area-52
We are looking for a tank and our current progression is 1/10M.
Our raid days are wed/thur 8:30-11:30 server/ EST.
Rah#1152 if you have anymore questions and we can set up an in disc interview.

Hey Bluffop,

Fusion is a core group of friends who have raided every tier together since Legion, and some who go all the way back to raiding ICC together. We are a semi-casual group who likes to have fun, but we also like to down sh*t, reach AOTC and push into mythic content. We are at 10/10H CN and hit AOTC prior to nerf. The slowing of content has left gaps in our rosters, so we’re looking to add some new recruits or combine with another guild that is interested and has similar values. We are looking for Healers, Tanks, DPS. Play whatever is fun for you. We hope that our guild will adapt to each other.

TL:DR:
Guild: Fusion
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Raid days/times: Current: Wed 8:30-10:30PM EST; 9.1: Wed/Sun 8:30-10:30PM EST
Atmosphere: Adult humor, laid back, a bit crass, Adult-friendly (life happens); 18+
Discord is required for raids, open for hangs

Contact Us:
Alces: Disc: Calamitymoose#9360 / Bnet: Moose#11314
Stang: Disc: stang#6206 / Bnet: Stang#1347
Kip: Disc: Fipple#7973 / Bnet: Pikul#1586
Noc: Disc: Nocnai#1806 / Bnet: nocnai#1397

Bump it up

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule: Note - We will be changing our raid schedule in 2 weeks.

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST
  • Effective Apr 20, 2021: Tues/Thurs 20:30-23:30 EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey there bluffop,

We currently have a tank stepping down due to real life. I’d love to chat. Below is my info, hope to hear from you.

Inverse Logic (3/10M, 10/10H) is currently recruiting to continue into mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed them.

Recruiting:
Tank (Brewmaster pref) - High need
Windwalker (based on tank) - High need
Any Ranged dps -medium

Add me so we can chat
Btag - Doctersauce#1397
Discord - Doctersauce#4910

Hello!

We are recruiting to fill out our roster for Mythic. We are a first & foremost friendly and salt-free group, but love to prog as a team. Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Currently 6/10M, progging on council

Looking for a Warrior or Monk buff, so any specs of those will do :slight_smile:

Add me and let’s chat!

Discord: Tozz#0021

Hi, I’m from Bring the Pain on Area 52 (Horde) and we are just starting mythic this coming Thursday! We got our AOTC last raid night, and tonight we’re doing a drunk off-spec heroic night to take a fun breather.

We are SUPER casual, and very close. We kill each other on trash, and we don’t have anything specific you need to do in order to raid with us; just meet reasonable dps (believe me, it’s not a high requirement). We provide flasks, food, pots, etc., for our raiders, and of course have paid repairs.

We raid Thurs+Sun 7-10pm EST… and we progress. We don’t do it quickly, but we do it. We got to 4/12M last raid tier. It’s not CE-focused at all, we’re just going as far as we can and enjoying the experience! We’re all adults with lives/jobs/families and we keep the game as a GAME.

If you’re interested, feel free to message me on bnet; Synthesize#1822 AND if you’d like to try us out TONIGHT, this is our drunk/offspec heroic night of shenanigans! A lot of our pugs end up staying, so we’d love to have you along!