Guild found!

Good evening! I am a longtime raider / raid - leader currently looking for a new home! I am looking to push CE. Currently im on Area 52 But willing to transfer anywhere for the right home! I no longer want to raid lead and am looking to push higher content so that is why im leaving my current guild of 2 years! Feel free to reach out to me on discord! :slight_smile:

Open to any days / times :slight_smile:

Please keep in mind while taking a look over the logs below, as a raid leader I sacrificed some DPS in terms of making sure things got done in prog / always sacrificing myself to do mechanics! Look forward to hearing from you!

Discord: Muralator#5184

LOGS:

Hunter: Muralator - Area 52

Mage: Retweets - Area 52

Anima Gang is currently looking to bolster our ranks for Castle Nathria. If you are looking for an enjoyable guild that strives for success then we may be good for you.

Recruitment
We are currently accepting and in search of all well geared and skilled players to add to our raiding crew, however there are a few particular classes in higher demand which include:
Rdruid
Warlock
Blood DK
Enh Shaman/Ele Shaman
Rogue
Demon Hunter Dps
Mage
All classes are welcome to apply this list dose not mean we are not interested.

Raid Times

During progression you must be available 9 PM - Midnight EST, Monday - Tuesday.

Expectations

You must understand your class well.
You must be prepared to use potions and flasks on every raid.
You must show good attitude toward members of the guild.

How to Apply

Contact in game:Kashdk/Kashp- Bodankey- Lunkdk- Fatalrush/Opulentt- Holytacò

Battlenet:
Daddy#13201
Maruruk#1866
Bodank#11790
Opulent#1461
Omnipotent#11372

Resurrected is looking for a few more players to fill core spots. About us:
Server: Sargeras
Faction: Alliance
Raid schedule:
Sunday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Monday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Friday 10pm optional alt raid (Day/times may change after COVID)
Progression: 2/10M, 10/10H

Feel free to add me battletag Madison#1306 or Discord Madison#0192 if you have any questions, thanks!

Hey bud,

We’re already on the server, looking forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-certified-crankers-510m-lfm/801284

Add me on discord

…Hello, I have two questions for you. First, are you looking for guild still? Second, if you are or not interested in this guild would you like to join a M+/PvP discord community that pushes high keys and rating in PVP?
Since M+/PvP is one of the best gearing systems right now organized M+/pvp is a must.
ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Hey, I will add you. I’m from Sauce, Mal’ganis (H). 4/10M CN, CE in Nya. We raid T/W/Th 830pm to 11pm EST. Look forward to chatting with you. Uza#1286

Hey there,

Anomaly (Mal’Ganis) is a CE guild recruiting for more members to fill out our Mythic Raid and Mythic+ Team roster. We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic CN.

Progression runs Mon & Thurs (Optional Sunday Raid) from 10:00PM to 12:30AM (EST),

If interested here is my Discord and Btag, looking forward to hearing from you.

Discord: Bryle#1408
Btag: Scarletbear#1635