2/10M H Priest/S Priest LF Late Night Raiding Guild

Hello friends, I’m a very mechanically competent raider who’s been raiding over 10 years. I’m looking for a late night guild as I’m only available to primarily play during the hours of ~ 1am-4am CST US. I can be available any 3 days of the week! Australian/NZ/Overnight teams HMU! 2/10M + AOTC thru only pugging and leading PUGs. I’m more than willing to transfer to your server if your guild is a perfect fit for me. Thanks!

I also have a raid-ready (both 210+ ilvl):
• Warlock
• Fury Warrior

That I’d be willing to main if your guild needs one of those more than a holy/shadow priest.

Hello there Eazymoney, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey Eazymony, I know were a little early for ya but if you can doe 9pm pst to 12am pay on Saturday and Sunday nights I’d love to talk to you. Here’s out info

Hi Eazy.

H A V E N on Stormrage is a friendly semi-hardcore, CE-focused raid guild looking for solid players. We expect our raiders to ENJOY the game, be good people, play the hell out of their favorite class/spec, and to have a non-toxic, respectful raid environment. Feet pics are highly encouraged and a hate for goblins is mandatory~~~

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Fri 3am-6am EST (12am-3am PST). We are currently 10/10H, and 6/10M.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord:
Ftramza#2488 (Bnet ID Ftramza#1723)
Sheepp#6867 (Bnet ID Julie#1784),

Hey Eazy,

Impulsive is a late night raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. We are CE focused that is currently 5/10 Mythic and have 1% wipes on Artificer. We also do tons of M+ and PvP. We raid on tuesdays/wednesday from 12am to 3am EST. We are currently looking for a couple more member to fill our roster for CN and 9.1.

Please reach out to me if interested!
CTown#11643

1 Like