2/10M Fire Mage LF EASTERN Mythic Raiding Guild

2/10 Mythic progression required bare minimum. Willing to reroll since Fire Mage requires 2400 PvP for Best In Slot.

pumper, needs a home :frowning:

1 Like

Great guy, would make a great addition to a roster

1 Like

Good noble man

1 Like

I’m so hungry I read this as “Would make a great dinner”, thanks Magik

<Nexus Sx> - Tichondrius is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push rankings and cutting edge for Castle Nathria!

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Mon 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Sun 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

DPS

• Boomkin
  • Unholy DK
  • Fire mage

Heals

• Holy Pally
  • Resto Druid (With boomkin offpsec)
  • MW Monk
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest

At this time, we are only looking for players with recent CE experience/achievements

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

Shadowlands:
6/10M CN

BFA:
12/12M Nyalotha
8/8M EP
2/2H CoS
9/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add us on BTag:

KingOfCanada#1687 (Recruitment Officer)
KirbyAu#1 (GM)

Hey There!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild - STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 2/10M

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF

Hey! Hope the search is going well. We are looking for a solid mage for our Team 1 raid roster. Currently we are an Alliance 2/10 Mythic on a nice 2 day schedule (Tues and Thurs 8 - 11:30pm EST). If you would love to chat further add me on Discord @ Phantix#8896

[H] 4/10M WEEKDAY & 2/10M WEEKEND LF DPS! 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
:snowman:

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H 1/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Currently full.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

[A] Sargeras Monday Wednesday 8:30Est till midnight, optional Friday heroic same time. Currently 2/10m with a 1% wipe on hungering, we are a CE focused guild, we made quite a bit of changes around Christmas to improve our roster which slowed us down short term but will help us long term (several character swaps) and are looking to keep making improvements and move forward, we are a newly formed guild this expansion but many of us have raided together for years, good amount of us have achieved CE, a smaller amount HoF. We are a competitive roster, meaning we will take whoever puts the most time and effort into their character this includes maw rep m+ pvp, we’re saying you need to be doing +20s and be Glad but you need to be improving your character weekly in at least some form. Message me on discord if you have any interest Noah#5402