2/10m 6players with previous CE xp lf a new home

Old guild broke up recently so we are looking for a new guild. We are currently on Illidan but will consider server transfer but no factions change. Pref raid times are 8-11pm est weekdays. All logs are public just look up character names which i listed below.

2 Balance druids : Kraigdru, Dazah
Unh dk: Jakearg
Ele sham: Skippa
Resto dru: Vedon
Aff lock: Purplelock

Btag: aleksale#1940
DIscord: Borsh#1453

1 Like

I, for one, would love to faction change. (also play enhance)

There’s also a resto shaman: Chandratani

Yeah don’t forget about me! QQ
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/chandratani#difficulty=4

Hey Purplelock - I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. It seems like some of your group might be open to a faction change, so I figured I might as well reach out.

We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 5/10H and 10/10N. We are looking to progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly, then to CE before new content’s released once we round out our dps roster. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Hey Guys!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Are you guys all expecting a raid spot on a roster with 7 members? Is this only a package or will each of you be willing to go through individual trials and understand that you may be sat for prog?

Yoyoyoyo!
I didn’t see any weekend raid availability but on the off chance our times work for you guys let’s talk!!
We recently lost some of our players due to an unfortunate situation so we are restrengthening our core roster!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

Wow, I hate that for you all. We here at The Dignified on Blade’s Edge (and Thunderhorn, and Agamaggan, and Archimonde, and Jaedenar, and The Underbog) would be thrilled to have you on our prog team. We might a little bit more relaxed than you are probably used to, but would be happy to have you join us nonetheless.

As for the nitty gritty, our prog team raids Wed/Fri 7:30pm-10pm CST. Casual team raids Sat/Sun 6:30pm-9pm CST.

We aren’t very far into heroic right now due to guild drama and some IRL stuff disrupting our players, so your experience would be a great asset to our community insomuch that you appear to be consistent players, and that many of our guildies who are wanting to be more serious about raiding could learn a lot from you.

If you’re interested, pm me on discord - dreadcorgi#3409 and we’ll work out details.

If not, I wish you all the best of luck in your hunt for a new home.

We all absolutely understand needing to go through individual trials. It’s just the search for a place that can take in ~7 trials!

jsewell#1387 if you’d like to talk

Hi Purplelock! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Purplelock,

We could take all of you guys except the resto druid We would love to speak with you further about joining our team. Below is our spam. Please feel free to add Patticakes (info below) to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 3/10M 10/10H Multiple Sub 5% wipes on Sun King

Wowprogress (including rules and guild application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (please add an “h” at the front, cant post links on wow forums).

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is recommended but not required.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Hey Purplelock! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking to add some strong players to our Mythic roster. Sorry to hear about your guild, I see that you have quite a large group of people with you. Fortunately, we do have slots available for everyone to trial. Our guild is currently re-building, and we need to fill in the remaining slots so we can get back into Mythic. Our schedule is a bit later but if it could work please let me know.

Below you can find a few more details about us:

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)