2/10M 1400 IO Guardian Druid LF Guild

Hi there, my main is a 2/10M 1400 IO Guardian Druid with Feral and Boomkin offspec. I also have a warrior and DH, but would prefer to keep tanking on my bear.

I’m putting a feeler post out there to see what kinds of guilds are looking for a Mythic Raid and M+ tank. I’m EST based and looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week. I’m willing to go Horde or Alliance.

Hi Feloras! I’d love to chat with you about One Shot! Add my discord Letholas#9581!

Hi Feloras,

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212

Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Maybe we’d be a good fit for you

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

4/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey, I’m part of we’re an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are look for a tank :slight_smile:

Currently our guild is 4/10M with kills on shriek, hunts, hungering, and Inerva. We are very close to our 5/10M with 92% on kaelthas!

We raid on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9pm to 12am est and start forming around 8:45 to ensure everyone can changes their talents and conduits.

More about our guild:
We just formed this xpac so we’re focused on forming a solid team of raiders but we hope to still achieve or get close to CE this tier. On non raid nights we have people run m+ throughout the week. We are a chill group of people who care about raiding and progressing.

My discord and bnet are:
JooBee#3265
Joohoneybee#1264

Let’s talk more and see if our guild is a good fit for you :slight_smile:

Hey Feloras,

Our guild is 3/10M on Tichondrius (H). If you would be willing to main boomkin, we could make an excellent fit - unfortunately we already have two fulltime tanks. However, tanks are always needed for M+ as well!

You can read more about us here if you’re interested:

Hi Feloras! If willing to off spec for raid, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!