2/10m ”mm hunter” lf mythic raiding guild

Hello there,

I’am 211 MM hunter looking to push CE
I have some experience with other character in BFA CE ULDIR and BOD
I’ve been playing since Wotlk so i know how to raid i come prepared for anything so i hope to find a new home espacially looking for Morning or earlier Raiding time or late one’s 11PM — on PST that would be great

Addon Used: Dbm , elvui , Weakauras, Omicc ,Handy note, GTFO, Rcloot …

(4/10 M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp. We have inerva sub 20% after 2 hours of prog. We are looking to solidify our roster for the final Push for CE!

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude and determination to make yourself better.

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Hi! We’re looking for a solid hunter for our core mythic raiding team, we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8-11 EST. Let us know if you’re interested!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-shady-acres-110m-1010h-lf-all-dps/742085

Hi, our team Parsers is 2/10M we are in need of hunter. We raid thursday / monday 7-10 server time.