When is Operation Mechagon and Heroic Warfront going to come out?

I am guessing both of these will come out on the same day as the Palace of Azshara Raid?

Or is the Mechagon dungeon an attunement type of dungeon that I unlock at my own pace?

The raid, Mechagon dungeon, pvp season, world bosses, etc all start on July 9th.

Basically all the juicy stuff of the patch will come in two weeks.

Well at least we will focus on getting flying in these two weeks.

Yup, these all come with the change to Season 3.

1 Like

July 9th, Yah know… When 8.2 patch is actually released.

7 Likes

Alt leveling is gonna be so easier with flying now.

true, I did 1 day of Mechagon and Nazjatar and now im asking myself, what to do now? wait for tomorrow or do old outdated 8.1 pve content? pvp? an offseason lmao you could have at least let the season run until july 9th at this point it makes no difference.

1 Like

Stop Crying, there’s so much to do it’s better that content gets drawn out like this. Releasing every single thing at once would merely overwhelm you. I feel overwhelmed even right now, I can’t imagine adding in m+, PVP, the new huge dungeon and a raid as well. And if you’re feeling like you have nothing to do, you can always go back and catch up on stuff.

who is crying? He pointed out a fact. I can’t progress ilvl so what we are doing now is an illusion of doing something. Only alts can level ilvl so its a catch up mechanic.