8.2 What are you enjoying most?

I’ve been so salty over stuff Blizzard has been doing that I haven’t dared even log in since 8.2 went live. Because I know my current attitude will ruin the experience.

I need hope. I need something to look forward too… hope, anticipation, something they did ‘right’ for a change in 8.2 that will help put me in a more in the right frame of mind to give it a shot.

Plenty of other threads for what’s wrong with 8.2 … please just stick to the stuff YOU think that it ‘gets right’ or is new and different and worth giving a try?

7 Likes

Being able to do HFC assault.

24 Likes

Gearing up alts is better. Could be better but it’s an improvement.

9 Likes

Taming Horridon and Oondasta are two of my big ones, sea world and gnome land are meh but better than nothing at least new content other than that haven’t delved too much into it.

2 Likes

Going back and working on Loremaster.

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t dislike 8.2. There just isn’t much to do on a daily basis.

6 Likes

I like the Essences I guess? I don’t like how you unlock some of them (looking at you PvP) but I do like the idea behind them.

2 Likes

There was a massive 50 v. 50 unofficial pvp battle on the bridge between Mezzamere and Newhome yesterday. We pushed hard and took Newhome, no matter how many NPC giants spawned in. The whole battle lasted over an hour and a half. And that was before the World Quest was even active.

By far it was the best world PVP experience I’ve ever had in WoW.

24 Likes

Flying…when I finally do enough chores to unlock it…

11 Likes

all the shirtless men

27 Likes

Playing a new game.

51 Likes

My bear can walk on water now.

I guess that’s cool.

3 Likes

Ha! It is summer I guess… Sadly, I think I’ll wait for the model update in 8.2.5 before exposing my short-green goblinly physique. :wink:

1 Like

I found out I can use camouflage while using a jetpack on mechagon so i’ve been dive bombing people and knocking them off cliffs with explosive trap all while never leaving stealth, pretty fun I guess.

6 Likes

Being able to hide gloves/bracers.

Oh, you want what I like about the content? Um…

6 Likes

I gotta admit, hiding useless bracers and gloves is definitely appealing… I’m an xmog-addict… and I’ve long hated that I had to have gloves which never seem to match my outfit.

I don’t think they have done anything so wrong to a degree that made me salty, except the story of course.
I like the fact that the zones in 8.2 are quite interactive.

3 Likes

Really??? I haven’t even got to robot world yet, first day played 5 hours in Naz and didn’t finish everything, yesterday another 3 before shutdown and again didn’t get anywhere near finished what was on offer

3 Likes

lol right borderlands 2

1 Like

Nazjatar and Mechagon are awesome. I really enjoy the environments and the quests we get to do. I’m loving that I have goals to go for before the raid/dungeon come out. Mechagon in particular has a fantastic rare spawn system that keeps you engaged when you’ve run out of daily stuff to get done.

5 Likes

I heard that some of the rares are more ‘rare’, so I guess camping them is a thing again. Is there more to it than that?