2100 PvP Shadowland Weapon Variants

I was wondering if there is any chance of adding a vendor for the 2100 pvp weapon variants. Season 1 especially, because not all the weapons were on the vendor at one time(each covenant had different themed weapons with different stats). It feels like I’m being punished for a decision I made, buying a weapon while I was a certain covenant, or getting one from the vault. I frequently swapped to work on other cosmetics and achievements (on top of raiding, PVP, and Mythic +). On top of that, I don’t remember season 1 getting a conquest uncapped. Meaning there was a finite of conquest one could earn in that season. That means you couldn’t buy everything you could use. Then there was also the honor dump to rank up each piece…

1 Like

Bumpin.
I know its long shot aince it only affects a handful of people, but it would be much appriciated. Like i said atleast season 1 because it feels really punishing i put forth my gearing for my PvE and PvP gear because how insanely unlucky i got from raid drops(went 20+ mythic kills before a single item dropped off my personal loot) . I didnt have alot of extra conquest to spare, on top of the cooldown to swap back n forth between covenants

1 Like