210 Warlock LF Mythic Guild

Hey, still looking for a guild? I’m with Revengeance on Bleeding Hollow, we’re currently 9/10 H CN and we’re in need of a solid warlock. Our times are set at Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you, you can message Numenex in game or add

Battletag : Adam#14502
Discord: Adam#7838

Lets see what you can do.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-910h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-excellent-healer-and-other-exceptional-players/566013

Hey there water! We are and I think that we might be a good fit for you!

Here’s some info about us! We’re a group of 20-30 somethings that are looking for more people to play with us and have a good time! We run keys weekly with as many people as we can get in them and are currently 9/10 heroic. We raid Wednesday&Thursday from 8-11 PM EST We have aspirations to eventually be CE but for now we’re just building a team and pushing as far as we can into mythic!

We’re looking for like minded individuals to come help us down internet dragons! We are a LGBTQIA+ friendly guild that uses peoples’ preferred pronouns so if you’re looking for a welcoming, yet competent, guild to clear content with shoot me a message on bnet at Imsy#11908 or on discord at Imsy#7281

I Look forward to speaking with you!

Get in touch. Tues / Thursday 9-11 EST. Area-52. Looking for 4-5 more solid DPS. Cleared Heroic already. My discord is nibron#8333 .

Hey Whatswater, super nice to meet you. Check out our post and hit me up on discord if you want to chat more Cozybadguy#8607. We’re pretty locked up on tanks/healers now but I’d love to get a good Warlock in our raid group. Either way, I hope you find a great guild to call home.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-bleeding-hollow-cozy-new-team-in-town-get-it-get-it-get-it/840351

I’m King, the GM of NOSTALGÍA in Tichondrius. We are 2/10 Mythic. Raid times are Sat/Sun 9pm-12am eastern. Add me on Battle net so we can chat: King#1127

We are WinterGuard, currently 3/10 M progressing on M Hungerer! We are really in desperate need of a disc priest, and could always use more boomkin. We are a fairly new guild that is focused on CE progression and having a good time. We raid 10-1 AM EST T W Th with some optional stuff on Monday and the weekends. You can contact me on Discord at Torvon#0716 or Bnet at Laolis#1620.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-910h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-excellent-healer-and-other-exceptional-players/566013

Your mindset is exactly what we’re looking for. Do me a favor and read through the spam below and shoot me a message if you’re interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-910h-1010n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core/783991

Hey there Whatswater!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism. We are recruiting for mythic raiding, heroic raiding, and mythic+ progression.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:
Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders
+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
1/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
7/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

Contact Us:
Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Valannia#1629

Recruitment Officer: Réviler (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Savius#1232
  • Discord: Lord Revulsion#3465

Hey Whatswater!

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of forming mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into mythic CN. Currently 10/10H after only 3 raids as a unit. We are only missing those last few pieces for mythic progression. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest, and HPal. Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347

Hey man,

We’re looking for a Mage for our guild. We’ve got a complete raid team other than that and are currently 2/10 M with low percentage wipes on Hungering.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM PST.

Contact me on Discord if interested: Bashor#0001

Please reach to me we raid Wednesday Thursday Sunday 10-12:30 pm Est add me Shadow#8002 on discord thanks love to talk more

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-boomer-mechanics-illidan-210m-1010-h-ce-bound-guild-recruiting-for-castle-nathria/845538

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. Currently, we sit at 2/10M and 10/10H. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

alafralla#1163 wewadw

Hey! Check out Prime on Boulderfist. We are currently 2/10M, 10/10H, and looking for some strong, capable players to join our mythic raid team.

ere is a copy pasta of some information for you. If you are interested, message our recruitment officer on discord or bnet.

Guild: Prime

Server: US-Boulderfist

Faction: Horde

Raid times: Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 9PM-12AM EST

Recruitment Needs: Preferably ranged DPS / Disc Priests / Resto Shamans, but all exceptional players will be considered.

About Us: Prime of Boulderfist. We are a chill and extremely active guild that has been on Boulderfist for 12 years now, and we’re still going at it. We also allow players to join as casual members to socialize and partake in m+ keys. If you want a invite to guild for any reason beside raiding, feel free to ask any of our current guild members for an invite. For any other information on the guild contact an officer!

Players interested in raiding must contact our recruitment officer.
Discord: Zar#0638
Bnet: Zaraeste#1514

Hey there, we would like to have you for our team. Check us out.

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

9/10 Heroic. We have Heroic Sire in phase 3 consistently to about 5%. We’ve taken mythic Shriekwing to 50% with minimal attempts. We will be CE by the tiers end. We need more players on our roster, it’s the only reason we aren’t further along.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We have a laid back raid environment while taking the content down.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS and healers. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
Ilvl 200 is the current minimum to join.

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275

Hello !

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN, 10/10H CN and 1/10M. The core group is looking to recruit DPS.
We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Don’t hesitate to communicate with us.

BNET : Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268

Discord : Poopdollar#6583 or Svester#7164

Good morning!

[A] (1/10M) on Sargeras is looking for another warlock to fill our core roster!

We raid Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 9am-12noon EST. If you are interested contact one of us on battle.net or post an application in our discord!

discord.gg/4ntM3pCFd5

Battletag
Nightlites - GM - Mindclash#1800
Drparks - Asst. GM - Shazaam#1457
Zxeion - Recruitment Officer - Zxeion#1733

Hi Whatswater! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912