210 Warlock LF CE Guild

Hi Everyone,

I am a 210 Warlock with past CE experience looking for an active guild pushing for CE this tier. I am currently on Thrall but would be open to server transferring if necessary and I would like to stay on the Horde side.

I would prefer to raid 2/3 days a week with a preference for weekday nights due to work.

If I sound like a good fit for your guild please add your information here or reach out to me directly via btag at Nightmare#16851

Hey there. I know you prefer weeknights, but if you have any weekend availability, we might be a good fit:

Progress:
1/10 Mythic (9/10 Heroic). We have not added a minute of OT.

Split is a Horde, weekend raiding guild on Mal’Ganis.

Raid time: Fri-Sat 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST. We will never add additional raid days or pull after 1:00.

Our goal is to clear all mythic content, prior to the next major content release.

Reach out on Discord and we can set up a time to chat: Elms#2120

Hey There!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 2/10M

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF

[H] 4/10M WEEKDAY & 2/10M WEEKEND LF DPS! 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
:sun_behind_rain_cloud:

Hey there! We are currently recruiting a Lock for a core spot!
Here is our recruitment post.
Feel free to reach out and I hope to talk to you soon! :octopus:

Hey there, Delskelly!

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: UH DK, WW Monk, Warrior)
Healer (High)
Tank (High)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks: (Flex only)
Pref : Prot Pally / Brew master / DH
(Flex open)

Healers: 2
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1 Arms warrior
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me!

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently only 10/10H 2/10M due to roster changes/holidays.

currently looking for a couple more solid dps to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

Hey Delskelly,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Hey Delskelly! We’re currently searching for a solid warlock for our team and It think we would be a good fit!
I will leave our info post below for your consideration.
Will add your btag if you’d like to chat, best of luck on your search regardless!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-110m-1010h-dps-needed/775831

Check us out.

We are WinterGuard, currently 2/10 M progressing on M Hungerer! We are really in desperate need of a disc priest and warlock. We are a fairly new guild that is focused on CE progression and having a good time.
We raid 10-1 AM EST T W Th with some optional stuff on Monday and the weekends. You can contact me on Discord at Torvon#0716 or Bnet at Laolis#1620.

We are WinterGuard, currently 2/10 M progressing on M Hungerer! We are really in desperate need of a disc priest and warlock. We are a fairly new guild that is focused on CE progression and having a good time.

We raid 10-1 AM EST T W Th with some optional stuff on Monday and the weekends. You can contact me on Discord at Torvon#0716 or Bnet at Laolis#1620.

Hey Dels!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 9/10H 1/10M

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Howdy Partner

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 8/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

Hey there, Insomnia on Thrall is looking for ranged DPS. We raid Tues/Thurs 8PM EST- 11 PM EST. We are currently 9/10 H. Our focus tier 1 is AOTC and push into Mythic, prepping for CE push Tier 2.

We are a solid core of people looking to rebuild our team. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla, and quite a few of us have been together in one guild or another for a while as well. If you are interested in being a part of rebuilding our raiding core this tier to push into CE for tier 2 please feel free to reach out Raearia#1312.