210 Shadow/Disc Priest LF Casual Mythic Raiding

Hey all!

Battlenet - Jariyah#1831

Horde Only, Shadow Main Spec with Disc Flex Heal, 10+ year raiding history, no more than 8 hrs/wk preferred, weekend preferred, end by 11:30 EST (daytime is fine too if on the weekend), prefer a more mature crowd (late 20’s-30’s) but not a deal breaker

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/turalyon/jari

It won’t let me link my logs, but you can search Jari on Turalyon and all of the pugs I’ve done this tier will pop up.

I’ve been away from the game since killing Mythic Jaina - quit due to burn out. I’m hoping being a raider on a team instead of leading a team will help me maintain better balance. I’ve always lead or been an officer for Cutting Edge teams ever since WotLK but, as you know, it’s a ton of work. I’m an adult with a job and real life responsibilities and, while I want to raid at a high level, I don’t want to run a raid team anymore.

I’m looking for an adult team with mature raiders that runs an efficient raid where people come prepared and boss strat planning is done ahead of time. Top 100, realm first, etc. are not important to me. I just want to make good weekly progress with friendly people and kill all of the bosses each tier. While I’m one of those people who is always looking to be better and can be very competitive, I don’t want the stress of having to be the very best. 90+ percentile rankings are fun, I’m not in a place in life anymore where I care to push that hard. No more than 8 hours per week, less preferred.

Please type your favorite food in your response so I know you’re not just a copy paste jockey. Thanks for reading!

Hey! I’m the GM of Gorgeous on Mal’Ganis. We are looking for a DPS to fill for mythic. Currently 9/10 H. We are a group of Mid 20s-to early 30’s players, who are taking it a lot easier this tier. Currently we raid 1 night a week, 7-10 EST with an optional night on Sunday’s same time. We do plan on pushing into Mythic once H Sire is down and are currently getting to into P3 every attempt. Bnet is RawrOlwe#1232. Hopefully I hear from you soon.

Favorite food…Hmm, has to be Shepherd’s Pie or Chicken and Dressing.

Hey! I love TACOS! I am looking for a spriest that has heal OS for our team. We are TUE/WED 915-1215 EST raid time. We are on horde side. I see you said weekends preferred but figured I would send my info your way anyways to see if you nibble :smiley: Let me know if our times fit possibly!

Rawra#1290 - Bnet

Hi Jari. We’re in need of a solid flex priest (mostly shadow) for our mythic raid team. We’re an older crowd in wow years (late 20s-30s) so there really no drama or BS to put up with. Here’s some more info about us:

Split on Mal’Ganis
Current Progress: 1/10M (9/10H P3 Denathrius)
Raid times: Fri-Sat 10:00pm - 1:00am EST. We have not added a minute of OT and will never add extra days or time.

Discord: Elms#2120
Bnet: Elms#1515

28 day dry aged porterhouse. I apologize if you’re vegan… not really.

These groups all sound great, but midnight and 1 am are a bit late, unless you want asleep on the keyboard players :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, still looking for a guild? I’m with Revengeance on Bleeding Hollow, our times are set at Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you, you can message Numenex in game or add
Battletag : Adam#14502
Discord: Adam#7838

(favorite food is lobster i swear im a cool guy tho)

Howdy! We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 2/10M & 10/10H

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 2/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re getting ready to hit mythic with a focus on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL with 2 trials currently
  • Healers: Hpally, Holy Priest, RSham, RDruid
  • DPS: Any, ranged preferred: especially hunters, melee with exceptional history or logs

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Disc priest
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
DPS Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hey Jari are you still looking for a guild? If so I think you’d be a good fit for ours. Add me on Bnet XIX#1101 or discord Jammorn#2881

Really looking for something that ends by 11 EST. Anybody need a spriest?

It’s gotta be sushi… or Sour Patch Kids.

We are a newly re-formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. Try us out for a night. My contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

No, YOU’RE a copy paste jockey!

I like hamburgers the mostest. I also like range dps, so hit us up!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-outrage-lf-ranged-dps-for-ce-raiding-frisat/763966

Hey Jari,

[H] Area-52 Guild 7/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Reaching out to a few folks. Thanks all!