210 Shadow Priest LF Mythic Raiding Guild A/H

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/post-apocalypse-two-night-ce-focused-raid-110m-910h/779575
Here’s the spam!

[Objectively Perfect]

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am EST

10/10N 8/10H looking to fill some core spots for our continued heroic progression as well as add active M+ members. We are currently recruiting all for an eventual Mythic raid team but below are the most needed classes.

Needs:
Affliciton Warlock
Spriest
Resto Druid

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231 or Nai#1125

Discord: JoePa#3094

Hey have you found a home yet? If not reach out to me on discord at Array#6296

Hey Bow!

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of forming mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into mythic CN. Currently 10/10H after only 3 raids as a unit. We are only missing those last few pieces for mythic progression. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest, and HPal. Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347

Hey there Bowlumps!

BOTH our teams are looking for ranged DPS, but I’d love to snag you for our mythic team on Tues/Wed!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism. We are recruiting for mythic raiding, heroic raiding, and mythic+ progression.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:
Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders
+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
1/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
7/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

Contact Us:
Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Valannia#1629

Recruitment Officer: Réviler (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Savius#1232
  • Discord: Lord Revulsion#3465

Hey if you can do late night weekends consistently from 10pm-2am Friday sat hit me up we have a team that is moving pretty quickly 2 weeks as a raid we are 2/10m looking to finish the night at 3/10 or 4/10 jljgaming#1325

Howdy! We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 3/10M & 10/10H

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 3/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re getting ready to hit mythic with a focus on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: Looking for 1, any
  • Healers: Hpally, Holy Priest, RSham, RDruid.
  • DPS: Any, ranged preferred: especially hunters, melee with exceptional history or logs

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Hey! Garlic is 3/10M 10/10H with a 2.2% wipe on sun kings
We raid fri/sat/mon 9:30pm-12:30am and could get you in on the rest of our sun king prog on monday if you are available.
Add me on btag @ Glits#1609 or discord @ Glits#0288

Hey there! I think our guild would be a great fit for you. We are a newly formed guild called Bro Union on Area 52. We raid weds/thurs 9-12 est. We have ran guilds in legion and bfa and are looking to come back on a new server after taking a break from corruption. Our goals will be to push as far into mythic as we can while still enjoying the game. We are still new and filling out but our leadership has experience with mid tier mythic ramping up into CE on Jaina. We are in disc all day long running keys and hanging out. If you’re interested add me on bnet Kalrio#1348

Hello, Nap Time on US-Tichondrius is currently in need of a disc priest for a core raid spot. In our first two weeks of raiding as a guild we’ve achieved 2/10m and 10/heroic.

Current Progression: 2/10m, 10/10 heroic CN.

Current raid needs:
*Disc priest
*Spriest
*UH DK
*Warlock

raid times:
*Friday 10p-2a PST
*Saturday 10p-2a PST

If this interests you, feel free to add my battletag: Riplmg#1882

[A] Stormrage, Newly Created (Transferred), 1/10M, 10/10H core LFM

Looking for a new beginning? Outrage-Stormrage, is a newly formed guild of a core group of players with strong performance and drive to progress. With a newly formed guild, we are looking to fill out our Mythic raid team!

What we are looking for:

-Light hearted but still focused

-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc)

-Team player inside and outside of raid

-Strong performance and personal responsibility inside and outside of raid

Core Team Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sat 8-11pm ST

Invites go out 15 minutes prior. Absences should be communicated to officer team. Tuesday and Wednesday are progression nights with Saturday being a flexible raid depending on raider availability. In the instance a strong Mythic group isn’t available for Saturday, it will be a heroic re-clear

What we provide

• A core group of fun, yet focused progression raiders

• Strong performances with highly dedicated players

• We will provide some consumables as the guild begins to expand

• M+ push groups

• Leadership willing to individually assist and analyze

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at a small core group of 8 players. Looking for more like-minded and like-performing players to fill out the remaining spots. All spots will be filled with what we feel are the best possible players while reviewing all parts of your gameplay.

Tanks: High- Need 2 tanks for Mythic team! Also an opportunity to join M+ teams with strong pre-existing synergy. All tanks are welcome for all M+ difficulties.

Ranged DPS: High- All applications welcome

Melee DPS: High- All applications welcome.

Healers: High- All applications welcome (prefer holy paladin, disc priest)

Officer Logs:

Spotzdruid (GM) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dawnbringer/spotzdruid#difficulty=4 4

Camshaman (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/camshaman#difficulty=4 3

ZaCarm (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/zacarm

If you’re interested in finding out more…add me on discord: ZaCarm#8301

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-excellent-healer-and-other-exceptional-players/566013

Heyyy

We are on Hyjal [H], semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic CE raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We are currently 4/10M and are looking for great players that are wanting to be part of our group! Our goal is to push CE.

We pride ourselves in team play, improvement, and a non-toxic environment.

We are all about raid environment and efficient mythic progression. We raid 50% less than most guilds with the same progression.

Our raid times are Friday + Saturday 6:30pm-10:30pm PST + Wednesday optional raid for farm content.

Questions? Feel free to whisper:

App: http://bit.ly/2M9u7qr

Discord: Ckbeast#7203

BNET: Ckbeast#1849

Wassup man! i’ll throw some spam at you, and let you decide, but it sounds like we could be a good fit.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-outrage-lf-ranged-dps-for-ce-raiding-frisat/763966

Hey there, we could use a reliable raider for our roster. We will be CE by tiers end.

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

9/10 Heroic. We have Heroic Sire in phase 3 consistently to about 5%. We’ve taken mythic Shriekwing to 50% with minimal attempts. We will be CE by the tiers end. We need more players on our roster, it’s the only reason we aren’t further along.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We have a laid back raid environment while taking the content down.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS and healers. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
Ilvl 200 is the current minimum to join.

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275

Hello !

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN, 10/10H CN and 1/10M. The core group is looking to recruit DPS.
We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Don’t hesitate to communicate with us.

BNET : Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268

Discord : Poopdollar#6583 or Svester#7164

Good morning! My guild memoria is recruiting to finish out AOTC and beyond. Here is the link, let me know if you’d like to chat!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmal%E2%80%99ganis-memoria-910h-lf-1-tank-and-2-ranged-dps-for-aotc-nathria/839138/12

Good morning!

[A] (1/10M) on Sargeras is looking for ranged DPS to fill our core roster!

We raid Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 9am-12noon EST. If you are interested contact one of us on battle.net or post an application in our discord!

discord.gg/4ntM3pCFd5

Battletag
Nightlites - GM - Mindclash#1800
Drparks - Asst. GM - Shazaam#1457
Zxeion - Recruitment Officer - Zxeion#1733

Looking for a solid shadow for our mythic team!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-shady-acres-110m-lfm/742085

Hi Bowlumps! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912