210 Ret and 211 Holy Paladin looking for a home (willing to server/faction transfer)

Hello!

My GF and I are looking for a guild to progress with and do other things like M+, PVP, etc. I am a ret paladin and she is a holy paladin.

Got back into WoW after not playing in a long time. My most played days were back in Cataclysm back with a bunch of friends. Been mostly pugging through this expansions content, and currently did 10/10N and 5/10H for Nathria.

We are looking not just a guild to progress but a community to hang out and chill with as well. We are willing to server/faction transfer if the group sounds promising!

We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

Hi! Konvival[A][Kel’Thuzad] is a tight knit community of welcoming players. Our guild is inclusive of all experience levels as well as a variety of in game goals. That being said, our raid team has the progression mindset and ambition to step into Mythic Castle Nathria by the end of the tier. We had our first official raids this week after the holidays and we are currently beginning our Heroic Progression.

We have people hanging out on Discord almost every night doing a variety of in game activities and if you are looking for a community in addition raiding we might be a good fit :slight_smile:

If you are interested in joining the guild and raiding with us please contact me here or on Discord! We do require a Discord interview prior to a raid trial as we want to make sure you fit well into the team and the atmosphere we are cultivating there.

Discord: Langas#8260

EDIT: I forgot to add, our raid nights are Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST

Hey there! You guys sound like a great fit for the type of guild that I run over on Thrall. Give a read through the spam and let me know if it interests you. We have spots for both of you in the core raid group.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-110-h-910-n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core-and-backup/783991

Hey, I think you two could enjoy being a part of our community. We are a laid back group of raiders. We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST.

Add me on discord and we can chat: Neil#4199

Hey bro, check us out. We had a slow start into CN due to the holidays, but are now moving quick!

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Im+Not+Low

Raids: Wed/Sun 8-11pm EST
Currently 10/10N, 3/10H

Current recruitment needs:

All exceptional DPS (DH & Warrior priority)

Optional alt run Friday @ 8pm EST and ending whenever we feel like it.

We plan to push into mythic when we get to that point, but adding raid days/extending raid times to get CE is not a priority.

Deulon#1537

Hey Doppio, I think you and your lady might be great candidates for my clan. We are called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, if you want to look us up in-game. You’re also free to message me on discord, at Byron Cavendish#0078, if you have any questions for me.

Anyway, our elevator pitch is that we’re an eight year old clan, but we’ve just made the move from Destiny 2, so we are rebuilding within WoW. we’re 21 or older (mostly 30’s), and we are looking for new folks to be active in our community, whether it be raids, mythic runs, pvp, or even just hanging out socially. We aren’t super sweaty, no squeakers, and we play for fun, so we’re not going to harass you about your build or choices.

Have a great day, and I hope you’ll consider us!

Hey Doppio and fellow Ret,

Eternal Order is a Alliance CE guild on Sargeras. The core team consist of former top 100 players We are recruiting for our mythic team as we currently are 9/10H. We raid T/W/Thurs from 9-12EST, just changed to this schedule last week in order to push AOTC and get into mythic.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bnet - Cabose#1677
Discord - Cabosetv#0275

Sanitize is a Mythic raiding guild that is dedicated to achieving CE every tier from here on out. After our late forming under the name of Two Piece and a Biscuit, we finished Nyalotha 11/12M in a little over 4 months time. We have the skill, mindset, dedication and motivation to grow a loyal and skilled group of players who are wanting to achieve CE under a relaxed atmosphere.

Currently recruiting:
UH DK, (High)
Boomkin, (High)
Holy Paladin, (High)
Resto Shaman, (High)
Resto Druid, (High)
Shadow/Holy Priest, (Medium)
Warrior DPS, (Medium)

**All exceptional raiders are welcomed and offered a trial. **

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9-12 EST
Thursdays 9-12 EST
Friday 9-12 EST (Optional Heroic)

We do have a more casual group of players who raid Heroic only on the weekend if mythic is not something you’re up for.

We also have quite the group of M+ pushers in the guild that are on various times of the day and week. If you like to push Keys we have the people who will push with you.

If this sounds like the type of atmosphere you are interested in and want to contact us about a trial or for more information, please don’t hesitate to add myself or our GM on Btag.
GM/RL: Shel, Shel#1608.
Officer: Enzine, Levi#1494.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondrius-us-narnians-gone-wild-610h-tuesthurs-6-9pm-server/817178

Hi there!!

We have NO PALADINS on our roster right now and we are kinda getting desperate to find some, so I really hope you consider joining us!

We’re currently 9/10H with great progress on Heroic Sire, and then we’ll jump into Mythic content with the goal of getting CE. We raid Monday Tuesday Wednesday from 10pm to 1am EST so hopefully that works with your availability. I would love to chat with you both!

Btag: Keyona#1221
Discord: Keyona#8151

Hi Doppie!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 8/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey!

I am from When Dreams Become Memes a horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 6/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx