210 prot paladin LF GUILD

Hi, im easy going. Looking for a guild that raids like 7-10 or 8-11cst on any day. Hopefully said guild is also balls deep into heroic content.

I’m 9/10 heroic tons of blue parses in dmg and purple/gold in healing. Been playing this game for way too long!

Not good at talking about myself so just hmu on disc.
Add me on discord Jaywebb#4524 or Jweb#11310 on bnet.

Surprised you didn’t include being carried by B a n g for your kills and the fact you stop showing up to raid without letting anyone know. Most guilds care about being a phoney.

3 Likes

Damn don’t forget to check out them deaths though

Thanks for the post boost boys. My parses speak for themselves! Sorry your guild can’t maintain 20 people to actually get into mythic… pot head leadership won’t recruit. keep pugging losers!

Your healing parse is only a little high sometimes because you arent using your DR cooldowns properly, so many gaps, thats why you kept getting one shot on generals and sire. But we stuck it out so you could learn your class. I actually had to have a healer meeting on sire and tell the other 2 healers to spot heal you and constantly use externals just to keep you alive. You came to us with what 2 boss kills heroic?

oh and dont forget spending almost a hour of a raid night, working on your Frames, and UI because you werent prepared lol. Wasted all our time waiting for you to downlaod add-ons and teach you

Lol and now we are just making crap up… how about my damage parses? Literally damage mitigated, healing and dmg was higher than your main tank. And half those bosses were first kills. Good try I did 4/10 without y’all. This goes into my point. Instead of you being a decent officer and trying to recruit 8 more people so you can step into mythic you’re here arguing with me! The logs don’t lie!!

Street lights, people, don’t stop believing hold on to that feeeeyayay

Hey there!

I think you would be a good fit for our raid team. Below is some information on our team.

About Us

Hello! We are soap and we are looking for exceptional raiders to fill out our roster for pushing into CE content. Driven by previously experienced raiders we are looking to push to CE every content patch.

Interested in our team?

Soap is looking for multiple roles on a trial basis. All we ask is that you have raiding experience and logs ready.

How do I get ahold of you?

There are multiple ways to get ahold of us. You can whisper Papamýr, or Burliepriest in game. You can also add us on Bnet with Burlie#1542 or Myrdinn#1606

You’re right the logs dont lie, and if anyone is capable of reading logs they would see that you are in ffact playing your class/spec wrong. People took time into teaching you and you turn your back on them, in a heartbeat. Somehow you think you deserve way more. Although wiping on generals for 1.5hours because you kept dying, or even sire following. Good luck man, but you should seriously look into yourself before just guild hopping over and over again

Again, you’re here bashing someone who left your guild instead of recruiting haha. Guild will stay stuck in the mud… Sire and General were both first pulls for the guild lmfao… And we kept dying because healing sucked… All i can do is out dmg,heal and dmg mitigate your other tank… #suxyourmaintankleft#BUMP