2/10 M Resto Sham LF CE guild

Hello! My main is currently a 208 Mistweaver monk but I am quickly changing that to my Resto shaman who is currently 203 simply because I am enjoying Shaman more, and the viability for monks right now is very low. I am open to the idea of playing the Monk up until I get my Shaman to Mythic raiding level, which might take a few weeks unless I get lucky on gear.

My current Castle Nathria progress is 9/10 H with <10% wipes on Denathrius, and 2/10M. I am aiming for Cutting Edge this tier and future Shadowlands Tiers, with previous raid progress of AOTC since HFC in WoD, along with many tiers full of half cleared mythic bosses but no CE, and I wish to change that. I have always been a healer and even taken the healer “lead” in previous guilds, so I feel I would be a great addition to any healer team because of my knowledge on how other classes work within different raid encounters.

My preferred availability is pretty much any day of the week, aiming towards raid times in the evenings with raids not ending too late into the night.

I could definitely add a lot more info about my raiding experience but please don’t hesitate to add me on Bnet or Discord for more questions!
My only preferences is Alliance, and maybe some Proudmoore guilds (current realm) could help too :wink:
Bnet: Blake#1400
Discord: Blake#5241

Hey man. I’d love to chat if you would be interested in talking. Want to get more info to see if we would be a good fit for each other. Let me know if you have some time to talk today. My discord is the best way to reach me Rolliepoley#8491. I have put our copy paste below for basic info which also includes my recruitment officers contact info in case I am not available.

[Range Five] [H] Zul’jin is a mythic guild that looks to progress in raid content while having fun with the game. The guild has been together since Legion but is made up of players who have been raiding together off and on since as far back as Wrath of the Lich King. Many of our players have raided seriously in the past, pushing as high as US top 50 and getting multiple cutting edge achievements, but due to changes in life and a desire to remain more casual, we have decided to approach Shadow Lands a little differently. We achieved AOTC pretty quickly every tier and our mythic progression for BFA is listed below.

Ny’alotha - 6/12 M
Uldir – 6/8 M
BoD – 6/9M

Castle Nathria 9/10H

What are we looking for?:
We are looking to build our roster up for Shadow Lands, adding new, strong players who are looking to have fun with the new expansion and kill bosses. Our goals for the first tier are to get AOTC and then work through Mythic bosses with the expectation being similar progression to what we experienced in BFA. To this end, we look to foster a raid environment where people are able to have fun and make the most out of our 2-day raid schedule.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7 EST – 10 EST
Wednesday 7 EST- 10 EST

Recruitment Priorities:
Regardless of priority or class listing, we are always looking to add exceptional and versatile players with similar goals to ours.

TANK:
DPS/Healer Off spec or M+ only tank

HEALER:
Paladin - High
Priest (Disc) - Med
Priest (Holy) - Low
Monk - Low
Druid - Low
Shaman - High

MELEE DPS:
Deathknight- Med
Warrior - Med
Demonhunter- Med
Monk - Med

RANGE DPS:
Boomkin - Low
Warlock - Low
Hunter - High
Priest - Low
Shaman - High
Mage - High

Expectations for Raiders:
Attendance: We only ask that raiders who will not be able to be at raid any given night, give us advanced warning by posting in the absence channel in discord.
Consumables: Bring flasks and food to raid each night in the event that guild feasts/cauldrons are not available for that evening
“Raid Ready” : Maintain your character with the expansion’s systems such as Renown, legendary item progression, and dungeon completion each week. We don’t have strict requirements but just ask that everyone do at least the minimum to progress your character so that we can down bosses.

CONTACT INFO

Please Fill out our WoW Audit form. its the best way that we can get ahold of you. (Just remove the space between the H)

h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/range-five/main?preview

and feel free to add us on Bnet or Discord and we will get back to you promptly

Btag:
Lonewolfmcq#1468
Louzar#2145

Discord:
Lonewolfmcquade#4301
Louzar#2694

Hey friendo,

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-210m-1010h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801308

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 1/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Will entertain the next Kungen or Noawh.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8 pm - 12am EST
  • Sunday 9:30 pm - 12:30 AM EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening 8 pm EST
  2. Friday TBD

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Celoras,

OneHundredProof-Sargeras (9/10H) is recruiting several positions for Mythic Progression into Castle Nathria. Raid Times are Tues/Wed @ 8:30-11:30p CST. We are also raiding Heroic (Optional) on Sundays @ 8PM CST.

OneHundredProof has returned to the mythic progression raiding scene. Our debut into mythic starts this week (Tuesday) and we are looking to pick up a few exceptional players before hand.

We are currently seeking 1 Healer (Resto Shaman Preferably or Disc Priest), 1 Unholy DK, 1 WW Monk, and finally 1 Enhancement Shaman.

We have many players that have been playing together since Legion where we were a top 20 guild on Sargeras. OneHundredProof has been around for quite some time. Come join our community to find out more!

Mythic raiding experience for CN is appreciated but is not required. We are mostly looking for competent players who have raided mythic in the past, are able to learn at a quick pace, and who research and study the fights prior to progression.

Although we only raid two times a week, Onehundredproof has always tried to do the best we can with the time we are given. This means we are looking for competent players who are relatively independent in terms of researching fights, gearing up toons, and basically doing everything you can (within reason) to prepare for raid.

You can apply directly on our guild website ( onehundredguild.c0m/apply), whisper Rockelious-Sargeras or add Primegenetic#1465 for questions or concerns.

Thank you.

"Hey there!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for CN!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are 3/10M!
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963 "

Howdy! We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 2/10M & 10/10H

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 2/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re getting ready to hit mythic with a focus on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL with 2 trials currently
  • Healers: Hpally, Holy Priest, RSham, RDruid
  • DPS: Any, ranged preferred: especially hunters, melee with exceptional history or logs

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon