2/10 M Resto LF CE Guild

Hello! The guild I’m in has decided to take a break on raiding indefinitely. I would like to continue raiding this tier, and push future raids as well. : )

I am 10/10 H and 2/10 M.
Logs: warcraftlogs. com/character/us/illidan/zefari

Character Name: Zefari
I’m a resto druid w/ a balance offspec.

I’m only looking for horde guilds.

Thank you!

Hey! What’s your Discord/Btag?

Discord is Oobiez#3579

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013

Still browsing!

This is the toon I meant to post on. :slight_smile:

Insert a guild name here is currently recruiting healers for our late night raid group.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday from 10pm cst. - 2am cst.

We have a solid core of two great tanks and high dps melee and ranged, what we need are consistent heals that know their class and love to put up huge healing numbers.

For more info or a guild invite for a tryout contact us at Revenant#11470 (battle.net) or RevenantEverest#2136 (discord)

Hey Zefari!

Check out our info below and feel free to PM me if interested!

[H] DeathStar Vent Designer on US Stormscale, is a CE mythic guild recruiting 1 DPS and 1 Healer for our mythic prog.
We are currently 4/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

DPS: (1 spot open) prefer UDK, Aff Lock, Fire Mage, or Boomy but all strong DPS feel free to apply!
Healer: (1 spot open) prefer Hpally but all strong healers feel free to apply!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Shatt#11225

Sumerian#1644