2/10 M Lock LFG

Looking for a new place to hang my hat. Guild I was in decided to call it quits after going 2/10 so I took a break. Back looking to push mythic again. I have a 220 Lock also if your guild needs a tank I have my DH and Paladin that I tank on. Ton of mythic time through out many teirs and expacks. Get ahold of me on discord or in game

Btag acreshammer#11311
Discord tag acres (babayagar)#9851

2 Likes

Hey there, Hyperbole on Tichindrius is recuriting to push Cutting Edge in 9.1. We’re a new guild formed by current and past Cutting Edge raiders. We raid on Saturday (5-9 PM PST) and Sunday (5-8 PM PST). If you are interested or have any questions you can talk to me on discord at Lucro#6215 .

Loktar is a horde guild on Hyjal-PST that is currently recruiting for Shadowlands. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid content. Our goal is to make that push to CE while maintaining a 2 day a week raid schedule.

Causal players are also welcome!

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Mythic Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Heroic Raid: Fridays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Current Raid Progression

• 4/10M CN
  • 10/10H CN
  • 10/10N CN
  • 10/12M NYA
  • 12/12H NYA

Current Recruitment Needs
(If your class/role is not listed as needed, feel free to contact us if you consider yourself an exceptional player!)

Mythic Raid Recruitment

• DPS: Ranged. (Moonkin, mage, hunter, Ele Shaman)
  • Healers: Resto Shaman / Mistweaver

Raid Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class and your role(s) within the encounters.
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, enchanted, flasks … and yes, we pre-pot.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid.

Interested in joining us?
Contact Kahon (Kohnan#1790) to learn more.

Thank you!

Hey there, on the very slight chance that Alliance could be considered we would always love another Warlock to add to the core.

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 6/10M with a few attempts on Council.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hey man tried adding your disco and had some issues, so I sent you a btag under tibbets

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Sent a discord request!

sent you a bnet request as Okashiro!

I’m looking for both a tank and dps, so any of your toons would fit for us!

We’re Corrupted Cannoli on Area52, we’re 10/10H, 2/10M and still pushing on

We raid Fridays and Saturdays 8-11pm EST; we also like to stay active with other games, M+, and alt/casual raid Sundays!

Hope that we can speak again soon!

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
SL Progression 3/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for DH monk Melee dps, Mage druid hunter range dps

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments
Weak auras

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hey Babayager we could use a warlock! :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hi Acres! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Babayagar!

Stardust needs a lock! We’re also 3/10M, so you can hop right in.

Hang your hat with us! Stardust’s goal is to keep chipping away at challenging content on a limited schedule and within a positive environment. Historically, that means clearing current heroic content and then continuing onto mythic content. We tend to push further into mythic content with each progressive tier within an expansion and even earned some CE achievements. We are a friendly, light-hearted bunch that keep cool heads during progression and our GM/Raid Leader has guild-running experience stretching all the way back to Vanilla.

We need your lock and it looks like that’s your preference, so WIN! Our tanking core is solid and already have two DH.

As do we. So you’ll be in good company.

I’m not sure what your schedule looks like, but we raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p-11:00p EST.

If you think that we might be a good fit for you, then please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Pumpers Anonymous is an Illidan based guild, we raid from 8pm-11pm CST on T/TH. we are 3/10M almost 4/10M guild Looking for more dps, we are building with the intent of clearing CN and getting ready for 9.1. Our leadership is comprised of former CE raiders looking to clear content on a 2 day/ 6 hour a week time commitment. Our side of our raid nights we have about 15 people who are looking to run keys for their vault and a smaller group looking to push for IO.

If you have any interest I’d like to talk to you.
Criticalfail#1905 bnet
Totem#0238 discord

Sent you a request. Gorlock#1163

About Us:
We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage-US. We created this guild in Legion and have it built from the ground up to make ourselves a high level team and a close family. We have overcome the hardships of being a new guild and have succeeded at getting CE the last two tiers. When not raiding, we strive to maintain activity through PvP, high level M+ keystones, various other games or just chat about the real world.

Currently we are recruiting:

Class Priority
Shadow Priest high
Mage med
Warlock med

We always look at exceptional applicants regardless of class
ALSO maintaining a raid ready alt is encouraged :smile:

Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Sun 10pm-1am EST
We also host alt raids Saturday 10pm EST

We ask that you post your character sheet from Raider IO, Warcraft Logs or Wowprogress on our RECRUITMENT discord channel.

Shadowlands Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria

BFA Progression
12/12M Ny’alotha – 8/8M EP – 9/9M BDA – 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Legion Progression
10/11M Antorus – 5/9M ToS – 5/10M NH – 3/3H ToV – 4/7M EN

We achieved Cutting Edge last expansion!! We hope those joining us have that same mind-set in our progression in future tiers and expansions!

For any questions or inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Val#1862, Desto#11250, Mastablastah#1100

Hey there I’m an officer with Scapegoats (horde - area 52) and we are 10/10H 2/10M filling out our progression roster for mythic CN. We are looking for RDPS

Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We also have players that PvP, run M+ and play other games as a group. Msg me for more info

bnet - Counterbob#11400
discord - Counterbob#5716

Sent it from the wrong character but this is from Gray Parses Only :smiley:

Hey Babya,

How about a fresh start as Alliance on Sargeras?

Ultimate is recruiting a warlock. We’re 4/10M and working on blasting through the rest of Castle Nathria.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST

Questions? Join our discord server and message Guidinglight - https://discord.gg/9GKyJjq

Want to apply ? You can do it here - https://forms.gle/qtVKam3n64K96YjZ8

So your name partially terrifies me because it’s Babayaga and nobody wants to see John Wick in a corner.

That being said, I think you would like Arm of Hades. I’ll reach out to you on discord, but just in case enjoy my copy and paste!

Arm of Hades has existed for 15 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it. We are currently 4/10M and are #1 on the server.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

Hey Babayagar,
This is Cithi from How Long on Brez on Mal’ganis!
Saw you were interested in looking for a guild to raid with and wanted to see if you were interested. Please reply to me here on discord or feel free to add my bnet @ Nebu46#1564

I’ll add some stuff to you after this for my guild recruitment!

is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]
Raid Times:

Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST
BattleTag Contacts:

kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 spot)
*Any

Healers (1 healer)

Melee DPS (1 slot!)

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
could use a hutner or two!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me! :smiley: Being late night is hard work!

hey babayagar. we are a 5/10m guild with everyone ksm and a a small group of pvpers as well. our primary focus is raiding and keys! we raid wed/sun 830-1130 est and would love to have u with us for all of the keys pvp and raiding (if you are interested!) if you wanna get a hold of me my discord is fatalfeniix#2606 or bnet fatalfeniix#1753