210 hunter looking to return to the alliance

Looking for a new home, i dont like being horde lol. I an ilvl 210, as of this posting 9/10 H in CN. I prefer to play BM but i can play MM and do have the legendary for it.

My logs are public if you are interested under Ruzaki on Arthas.

I am looking for a guild that raid between 6-10pm est the days of the week do not matter its the times due to work.

Hey if you’re still thinking about xferring ally, please check us out! Feel free to message us in game :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/atoasted-marshmallows-nomalheroic-cn-monwed-raiding/866446

<Pláceholder> AOTC 2/10M looking for more for mythic roster
Raid Times: 9pm-12am Tues/Thur

If Interested/More Info
forms.gle/pH9F7uP74KTU4bR4A
Bnet:
Opticlone#1344

Hey! The [Shanghai Zen Masters] is a guild on Stormrage that raids Monday and Wednesday 8-10pm EST.

We are still building up our group and current looking for RDPS. We are 6/10 Heroic and are actively progressing, M+ and PvP is also a focus for some of our members.

We like to enjoy raiding and are looking for laid back people that are just as interested as progressing as we are! We care more about how you act than how you play.

discord.gg/ABpSHQRaHS Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

GM:

Discord: D-Matt#8870

Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Me:

Discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

B-tag: Smoothbrain#11992

Greetings Ruzaki,

< Dreamscape > is currently looking for core raid raiders to fill its roster for 9.1 and beyond. We are looking for dedicated raiders & people that like to be social. If you enjoy hanging out in discord & making friendships then we would love to talk to you!

Feel free to hit us up in the game:

Neoramuh#1528 (Neo)
Addictive#1191 (Addy/Raine)

Unbroken Alliance Established in 2010 is still looking for heroic raiders and heals currently on sire on heroic raid times are tue/wed 745pm to ten pm est. we are a no drama laid back progression grp who just want to have fun and down bosses. the thurs frid grp needs tanks, heals dps…they downed sire on normal looking to start fresh heroic progression. raid times are 745pm to ten pm est. also we do lots of mythic plus keys to help gear up the raiders. If we sound like a fit for you pst padock , Padock#11463 Or urekka , Ureka#1269. and we are looking forward to seeing u here in unbroken alliance :+1: